im fucking paranoid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Mar 13, 2012.

1. so i got into this thing with a girl. she's so fucking hot. long story short we talk for a few months end up fucking jump into a relationship she cheats a week in and makes out with a guy. i was close to ending it but stuck with her because i liked fucking her. it was stupid though because i have emotions for her. last week before spring break i told her i wanted to be exclusive and she said she can't do that right now. i didn't know what to do because she said she didn't want to stop talking to me and i didn't want to really stop talking to her. so we both decided to go on a few dates and see where it goes. tonight was weird and she didn't text me as much. i know she went to watch a movie with her friends. i think it's possible she hooked up with them. she still texted me afterwards though but it was short and i felt like something's off.

next week we are supposed to go see the black keys. i don't know what to do. should i ride this off and see how the rest of the week goes? should i take her on this date?

most importantly- is she playing me? am i fool? she claims she really likes me and i'm significant in her life.

2. When she says she can't be exclusive that throws up a red flag.

I'd think twice about bringing her to see the concert, maybe try talking to her first.

I sure know I wouldn't want to bring a girl to a concert and find out that she is fucking 2 other dudes afterwards :)

3. Dump her, she's a whore.

4. She is playing you. She might like hanging out/hooking up with you, but she's not in it for anything else, and you should definitely not take her to that concert. Sell the tickets, they are sososo expensive where I'm at, so you can make some bank to buy some dank.