Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im fucking high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stay Gold, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Alrightt im about to leave for charlotte north carolina for 10 days and i wont be able to smoke so I've just been getting really high and hanging out. I got like 10 grams of dank for 10 dollars because my guy was quitting dealing because he had to move in with his parents. I sat for like an hour or something and kept packing bowls in this shitty 1 hitter I have,all for myself. This is seriously like one of my top 3 highs ever. I'm thinking of some really amazing shit but im scared that if i can remember what it was when I come down I'm going to think it's just stupid. But right now i'm think that this shit could change the world completely forever Too bad I forgot what it was. and oh fuck I almost deleted this whole page. i wouldve had to re write all this shit. I don't really know if this shit is thread worthy lol.

2. Write em down lol

3. 10 grams for 10 bucks???

Do you know how easy it is to get rid of your stash at a normal/slightly below normal price? No dealer would do that.

Or were you just so "fucking high" that you meant to say 10 grams for 100 bucks:rolleyes:

4. 10 grams for 10 dollars is an amazing deal

5. A dollar a gram is how it should be, $28.60 for an oz yezzir.

6. Whatever I'm not even going to bother to argue with you if you don't beleive me.
    Does anyone else get thoughts like this?