im fuckin skrewed im fuckin dieng lol

Discussion in 'General' started by tommy gun, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just smoked a 9 gram blunt and i havent smoked for a week, it was some of that grandaddy purp from the medical doctors shit.
    im home right now with my parents and trheir not koo wit being high
    i cant breathe and i have asthma
    the oinhaler helps but have to ppuff every 2 minues

someone advice?
    i think im juss 2 high and its alergy season so that fucks me up= more with the asthma

2. You\'re fine. Paranoia does occur when you smoke alot. The smoke does make asthma worse so I wouldnt recommend smoking as much next time Just keep using your inhaler and you should be fine

3. i juss threw upu

4. 9 gram blunt.....?

Edit: 9 gram blunt of GDP, Get out of here.

5. shared it with a girl (fiirst timer so only a couple of hits) and my dealer with me

and what the fuck thats possible for a heavy smoker

6. ok heres what you should do:

1: make some munchies
    2: get somethin to drink
    3: hit that inhaler
    4: put on a movie
    5: sleep

6: admit you didnt smoke like a $100+ blunt.

7. Agreed, Thats absurd. I was smoking 3-6 days a week, for 3 years straight during my heavy use. ( more than 4 times a day) And I\'ve been clean for 2 weeks due to my military Drug Test coming up. I\'m sure my tolerence will be as low as a new smoker, haha. but, It\'s irresponsible to smoke that much when you KNOW your tolerence is going to be that low. Hopefully this is a lessoned learned.

8. nah i dont give a fuck what you guys thing believe me or dont but i aint changin my word cuz im a man of my word
    so it dont matta i know i smoked 9 grams

9. quite a stupid wasteful thing to do imo, a simple way to build up your tolerance, but to each his own i guess

10. its believable, my friend rolled an OZ blunt of NY Diesel using 15 blunt wraps and a mouth piece and honey. He shared it with 6 other people, the roach was like 5.5/6 grams and before they all passed out/got sick from smoking so much

11. I dont belive you, Period.

12. okay then you could fuck off.
    PERIOD.

13. Thas uncalled for homie.

And your quick to tell me off, Which makes it look like your lying in the first place.

If ya woulda came on sayin ya smoked a 2.5-3.5 gram blunt of GDP and id be like damn id be blowed to homie.

You say a fuckin 9 gram blunt, Thas over a quater dawg, Get the fuck outta here.

I call bullshit, Prove me wrong.

14. Smoke responsibly and not light up a 9 gram blunt if you know you have asthma.....

Gee that was difficult....

15. okay number 1 i had 2 other people
    the first one took only about 1-1.5 grams, and my dealer smoked about 4 grams, and i smoked about 3 or 4
    i only put 10 on it so i wasnt trippin at all
    so i just proved you wrong
    like you said 2.5-3 grams
    i smoked 3-4
    so ya ur wrong

16. You just changed your story. You said 9 gram blunt, now you just said you put 10 in it?

You provided no logical reasoning like you were some sort of animal replying to KSR\'s response.

Maybe if you don\'t want bullshit to be called wasting ~$140-150 in my area on a single blunt, take a picture next time.

Thank you.

17. i meant i put 10 on it so check ya self
    i really odnt give a fuck i dont wana flame this shit

18. You\'re undoubtedly going to die.

19. coffee, a hot shower, hot tea? I don\'t know much about asthma (thank god) but you should probably do something if you\'re starting to turn blue.

20. A 10 gram blunt? Come on man, that thing would look like a bratzwurst. I\'d put it in my pipe and make it last for a week or 2. If you\'re really willing to burn that much weed at once, why don\'t you just take the blunt apart and eat some of it. Bypass your asthma completely and it will get you higher for longer than you\'ve ever thought possible. Just don\'t eat too much, you\'ll end up getting TOO high. Yes, there is such a thing as TOO high. When you\'re not having fun anymore and you\'re just trying to hold onto your carnival ride, even though you\'re sitting on your own couch, you\'ve probably had TOO much. And when eating it, it lasts so much longer so don\'t go and do something you may regret later. Best to experiment in moderation but you don\'t really seem like the type to take sound advice. I\'ll just say good luck to ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.