Im fucked

Discussion in 'General' started by vendetta777, Jan 12, 2009.

1. So heres the deal, last night before im about to go to sleep im like hmmm maybe i should wear my retainer tonight (been like a month or so maybe less since ive worn it) so i go to put the top one in...isnt fitting and then i try the bottom one..same problem.

So im sitting there like what the fuck maybe im not putting it in right,so i go to the mirror and finally realize...shit maybe my teeth have moved a little but not enough to notice.Now i know youre probably gonna read this and say oh..big deal,what makes it a big deal is that the shit cost $200+ which my parents payed for.So im stuck here deciding what the fuck to do,should i just not tell them or tell them and risk getting my bank account pretty much wiped($260) to pay for another one.Though the thing is i dont know if theyll be dicks and make me pay for it or just forgive me of my mistake and i wont have to.If i do tell them i would like some help on how i should go about telling them.:confused:

2. Just tell them, and wear your retainer unless you want this to happen again.

3. I never wore my retainer. Orthodontist lie. You only have to wear it every now and then. Not everyday or night.

4. I'd rather have my parents be pissed off at me than screw my teeth over, just offer to help pay.

That was a really hypocritical statement cuz I havnet worn mine in years...but it's all good.

5. Tell them, get it fixed, and get your teeth straight. Believe me its worth it. There's not a person in the world who doesn't look at teeth and make a small assumption about the person depending on the situation that they are in.

Great teeth=great impression.

6. always with the "im fucked"

just tell them.
    even if you do have to pay for a new retainer.
    lesson learned right?

7. QFT

when i was getting checked out to see if i needed braces the ortho told my parents that i'd have jaw problems later in life if i didnt get them then.
    needless to say they got me the braces.

now, later in my life i have jaw problems anyway.
    what im saying is...orthodontists lie. they just want they money.

8. Only in the USA, where you have to be obsessed about your own self image to go anywhere in life.

Gah, I just don't have straight teeth. :rolleyes:

9. The best thing i've learned from past experiences is just tell them the truth, it'll be a whole lot easier, and they'll be more forgiving

10. Just stick them in your mouth and chomp the fuck down dude. its gonna hurt like a motherfucker and youre gonna wish you were dead. Teeth will ache for weeks. But theyll move back.

After I got my braces off I didnt wear the retainers cause they hurt too much, and my teeth are just as fucked now as ever.