i'm fucked

Discussion in 'General' started by blaze vigilante, Jul 16, 2008.

1. so back on drug testing...
    but i have a problem, i'm piss shy (meaning for some reason, i just can't piss with someone right next to me or if theres pressure on me to piss...its just like a mental block). I go in there today for the first time in months and its all different people and my records are gone, so they don't have any of my notes...the last time i was on drug testing i finally got them to understand my situation (after a bunch of humiliating experiences) and they would just check my clothes, and let me go in the bathroom alone to piss....i wanted to bring it up this time but they always just think your tying to hide your dirty piss and i didn't want to deal with the embarassment rightn ow so i just left..

i don't get it...am i the only person with this problem?? anyone else ever have to deal with this shit?

2. you're not the only one for sure.. When I was in Marine boot camp, i watched a guy get punched in the kidney's by a D.I. because he had performance issues "you're either pissing urine or blood into that fucking cup"

I would simply explain your situation to them, as embarrasing as it might be, its better than getting to the restroom and have performance issues then. offer to subject yourself to a pat down, if they still refuse.. try doing complex math in your head while you're trying to piss, it might distract you a bit

3. Not the only one at all man, my best friend just cannot bring himself to piss in front of anyone. Plenty of times we've been walking home from somewhere after a few beers, he needs to go, but no matter how much cover he gets (behind a tree, whatever) he can't go unless he's actually in a bathroom, on his own.

As ipack says, you'll just have to talk to em and do stuff to make em know you aren' just trying to play them, eg, offer yourself for a pat down etc.

4. Wow, just wow....