Im fucked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Treechillin, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Tell your parents okay smoke away from the house let go of your pieces and when you leave for your own home tell them they didn't raise as well as they could and disown them.

Or you could just stop smoking and not give a fuck.

It's your choice but you can make more choices.

2. Move outSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How old are you?? Elevate the mind. 🍁

4. Meh, living life without risks is boring. its just about taking the right ones, if you wanna smoke that bad then fuck go ahead just make sure and play the game properly, having discipline in this regard can only help you, i dont usually condone lying unless the cops are gonna be involved but if this is the kind of life that you wanna choose to live then your gonna have to make that choice, take and deal with the risks and deal with the consequences accordingly. 

Or.. You could just wait, im currently in a spot in my life where smoking just isn't a good idea, im not with my folks but getting caught could compromise my living situation and getting a criminal record just isn't an option with the job i have so i take every precaution neccesary, i never drive with weed ill give my buddy an eighth before i drive with it and that might sound retarded but this is the choice that ive chosen so i deal with the consequences and do whatever i have to do to enjoy the perks while keeping myself safe.

5. A 3.8 is pretty fucking good dude. You need to sit your parents down and level with them. As a parent to a 15 year old let me tell you where I fucked up....I put standards on her that I could and never did live up to myself. We only want what is best for you... Yeah, in this village you are my kid too.. on this site you are my brother.. So we only want you to succeed where we have failed, we want you to make YOUR mistakes, not ours. Let them know how you feel, but respect their wishes. These times they are a changing... But us older folks find it hard to change and adapt with them.
    Though not addictive, cannabis is habit forming. And it is far safer than the shit your friends doctors put them on so they can deal with the same shit you are dealing with... But the stigma is still there. Make your parents tell you the truth about the dope they did.... Once you find that common ground you can bet your as they will ponder and reflect, and then they will ease up a bit. But I doubt they'll sit and smoke a J with you, but they won't keep throwing it in your face. They won't give you permission to do it either. But they will be more forgiving of your fuck ups, and it might open some lines of communication you never thought about. Good luck!

6. call their bluff parents cant do shit (shh dont tell my kid)

7. Oh yes we can. We can fuck you up worse trying to fix what ain't broken! That's why he needs to get them to admit the shit they did first.... Then call their bluff! Lol...(don't tell my kid either, she still ain't figured it out yet. Luckily I saw it before it was too late)

8. I think you should have a talk with them. Say that it clearly hasn't affected your grades and you're old enough to handle it (unless you're 13 or some shit and breaking the rules of the site). Tell them you'll respect whatever their decision is, but you hope they let you kick back and release some stress with MJ.

9. Sounds like your parents might be Asian parents! Ha! So they confiscated your paraphernalia? Getting caught by your parents is not nice man. Do anything but do not admit to taking drugs man. Parents will never be cool about it. Let it pass, man. It will pass. Do not attempt to smoke at home anytime soon. You should probably quit too since you admit it's bad for you. 

10. [quote name="Treechillin" post="19334576" timestamp="1389655412"]So My parents caught me a few months back and it wasn't pretty, now I get drug tested monthly and I can hardly pass the test, I fear the worst to what my parents will do if they catch me again, they never caught me in person but have found my pieces stashed. I have a 3.8 + gpa and that's bad to my parents , I know it's not bad but my parents put me on high standards and I'm an only child , I've been questioning living a lot lately and I just wanna smoke because I feel I can control it, I'm just worried about my parents taking away all that matters to me, such as hanging out with my friends (the few I have ) and listening to music and biking (bmx) or even giving me up to the popo. I know smoking Mary isn't good but I feel that I can control it, but my parents are controlling and I don't wanna go through what happened the first time I got caught ever again. I don't know what to do, I don't know what they will do ifI fail the test. I know the risks and all and they don't seem to get that I understand what could happen to me. Just wanna blaze. Fuck.[/quote]Dude let it drift, if weed is on your mind all the time then you cant control it, just let it slide and chill, the weed will come around also the friends will. Ive had times when my parents confronted me about seeing rolling papers and finding bud, but just keep your stance and wait, you will have plenty of time to smoke once your parents calm down28:06:42:12

11. Just don't smoke in or around the house, smoke socially or in your car. I'm not saying don't listen to your parents but if you're managing a 3.8 GPA I think you can handle your business. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Your parents love you too much to give you up to one time dont worry about that (unless you have demon parents). Since they drug test you, it shows how much the green is bothering them, i would suggest you stop smoking for the time being because you will hurt them if they catch you again. When you are older, you will be free to do as you wish, and you would probably do the same to your kids in the future (or not). Don't ruin the relationship between you and your parents, family is the most important thing in life, they are the ones who support you unconditionally and you smoking the good shit is clearly bothering them. I know what you're going through because I too have been caught multiple times. I am sure you love and respect your parents and I know it seems unfair right now, but it is their house and they are putting food on the table for you.
    In regards to you questioning your life, there are far worse things out there that outweigh the disadvantages of not being able to get high (think about those living in poverty that cant even afford clothes, let alone weed. They have it far worse than you). Just remember, your parents want you to live a successful life in the future and them stressing over 3.8 GPA ( no fkn clue what that is I am Australian); im sure they are very proud and just want you to keep up the good work. Killing yourself will cause all their efforts to give you a good upbringing to waste. You havent even experienced life to its fullest yet

Sorry I wrote a bunch of crap I am high and I write alot when Im high

13. come back when you're 18

14. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Give yourself 4 days clean to be safe but I know people that pass and smoke the night before. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I don't think you're parents would ever put you in jail. They love you too much to put you there.

And just listen to your parents they know what's best for you. I wish I could go back to the times I didn't listen to my dad and listen to him. Then maybe I would've been in a better position.

Also questioning life over pot is not OKAY. You probably need some help.

16. [quote name="Treechillin" post="19334576" timestamp="1389655412"]So My parents caught me a few months back and it wasn't pretty, now I get drug tested monthly and I can hardly pass the test, I fear the worst to what my parents will do if they catch me again, they never caught me in person but have found my pieces stashed. I have a 3.8 + gpa and that's bad to my parents , I know it's not bad but my parents put me on high standards and I'm an only child , I've been questioning living a lot lately and I just wanna smoke because I feel I can control it, I'm just worried about my parents taking away all that matters to me, such as hanging out with my friends (the few I have ) and listening to music and biking (bmx) or even giving me up to the popo. I know smoking Mary isn't good but I feel that I can control it, but my parents are controlling and I don't wanna go through what happened the first time I got caught ever again. I don't know what to do, I don't know what they will do ifI fail the test. I know the risks and all and they don't seem to get that I understand what could happen to me. Just wanna blaze. Fuck.[/quote] gain there trust back and stop toking for a few months. its easy after about a month. then start tokin again thats what i do Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Honestly it's not "bad" for you people just don't know all the facts about it just do it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum