Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm fucked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pudge toker, Jul 10, 2012.

1. So last night I was smokin with a friend after we had just picked up a half o of Dank. We finish and everything without a hitch and we get back to the car ( where the half is) and see a cop so we get in the car and I look out my window and he's a good distance away so i start to back up and all of a sudden I hear this really loud horn and he is suddenly right behind me with his sirens on, like he didn't stop at all to let me back up. He came up to the car and smelled it and told us he would bring the k9 unit down if we didn't tell him.. So I gave him the half and he also found my friends 17in bong and pipe. He told me I would be charged with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. Does anybody know what might happen to me? Also when he searched my bag he found a few empty plastic bags in there that I forgot were in there. I don't think they can get me on intent to deal, because I wasnt and didn't have a scale or anything. I'm really scared haha any help appreciated...sorry if this is in the wrong section too

2. Where do you live?

3. That's bull shit, I hate it when you cooperate and then they still charge you like you were hiding something.

4. duddddeeee. I don't have any advice sorry but I would've shit my pants if that happened to me. methinks you'll have to pay the charges and maybe go to court. if you had to go to jail or anything wouldn't the cop have told you?

I don't know jack shit about these legal things but good luck man! :(

5. First offense?
    - The you're probably cool. Maybe a fine, or community service?

Though I live in another country...can't speak for some of the states where you live, I heard it can get pretty shitty.

Though yeah, I'd say between the fact (let's assume) you're not a career criminal, you seem fairly young, and it's really a pretty minimal amount between two people - I would imagine you're a bit more freaked out than you need to be.
    I can't guarantee this, but then nobody can.

Relax, get to it when you get to it.
    Don't spend a shitload on a lawyer if it's likely a throwout case.

6. #6 TokinGolfer, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    It's a possession charge...how are they charging him as if he hid it? Sure, some states give you a break if you cooperate, but not usually on a half O. There's also states that will rape you on 1g. All depends on the circumstances and location.

7. Surprised you didn't get arrested on the spot!

8. I live in idaho, And this was my first offense... Also I hope a DUI is not involved, the cop I talked to told me they COULD give me one so I don't know If they are or not.

9. NEVER ADMIT ITS YOUR WEED. NEVER DO IT. Say you found it on the ground. IF you admit that it is yours, YOU ARE INCRIMINATING YOURSELF.

10. its an A misdemeanor..

youll probably get 6 months to a year on probation.

first offense right?

11. Where were yall at? What did he say first when he came up to your window? He cant just do that without a reason. Yall were probably looking sketchy.

12. [quote name='"TokinGolfer"']

It's a possession charge...how are they charging him as if he hid it? Sure, some states give you a break if you cooperate, but not usually on a half O. There's also states that will rape you on 1g. All depends on the circumstances and location.[/quote]

You should of wasted the cops time and made him get the dog .... The outcome would of been the same ......

Karma will get all these cops that arrest people for bs

13. NEVER CONSENT TO SEARCHES OR SEIZURES unless they believe you are an underground drug lord selling kilos of coke they won't call down a k-9 unit

14. fucken word, waste his time if he is going to charge you anyways. what was his original reasoning for pulling up to you? because you were suspicious looking is all i can think of, unless you didn't share everything? that's profiling my friend, you might have been better off without the bong and pipe in the car. NEVER EVER EVERR carry glass in the car. if youre caught with that and weed they will think you are smoking that huge bong while driving, hence a reason to take you away. they can also confiscate the pieces and then you're out all that money. I understand though, gotta be blaaaazed when you hit the streets huh? i feel ya and do it every day lol

but honestly, roll something when you ride, a couple things if its a long ride, and leave the sack at home, if a cop pulls you over, put the shit out and eat the roach man :hello:

also, huge tip- since you have the bank for some dank, i suggest you invest in a stash spot of some sort in your car, or a stash jar that looks like a drink, then go to the store and buy that drink so you have a receipt and a bag for it, nothing suspicious there,so you don't get anymore offenses.

but the best thing in the situation would have been to disable the cop somehow and flee....but dont blame me if it doesnt work....because it doesnt always work, trust me lol

15. Not to be a dick (i try to be kind on this forum) but if you consent to a search and waive your right to privacy, then you don't deserve it in the first place. Stand up for your rights, and don't let cops mind fuck you, because thats what happened.

If you made him "call the dogs" you would have had a 50/50 chance of getting away un scythed as the chances of an k9 unit being available are very slim in most counties.

16. You should have tried to hide it from him anyways.

You could still have your 14 grams and no court.

17. Get a card.

18. The police did a similar thing to me when I was 17 on a night out on my way home and they stopped and said they wanted to search us (we had no weed or alcohol, and completely sober by now) so we said no and they said if we didn't let them they would take us to the police station so we went ahead and they found nothing other than the plastic rings you find on a four pack so we said see we have nothing on us and then they said we know you've had alcohol and wouldn't let us go until we admitted it and kept threatening to take us to the police station.

19. So y'all hop into the car after leaving a house and be just pops up behind y'all? Or were y'all parked somewhere sketchy