Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm fucked I'm fucked I'm fucked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by golfwang, Apr 23, 2011.

1. So I have a job interview at family video coming up next week.

I am a frequent (not everyday, but a few days a week) stoner and I'm not sure what to do. I NEED a job.

Has anyone ever had a job at family video before here? Do you know when they will drug test, will it be in the interview or after? ANY tips to passing will work. Thank you.

2. Sounds like a mom and pop store, I doubt they would dt without telling you upfront.

But, you can stop blazing + drink water + begin to work out a bit in the time frame you have until the interview.

Good luck man!

3. Video rental stores are a dying breed, I doubt they want to waste money by drug testing potential employees.

4. Part time jobs ussually don't drug test but I know some do. Most don't though and if it is a mom and pop shop you pretty much won't get drug tested ussually they always tell you that they will drug test you first if they do.

5. Family Video is actually nationwide I think. But yeah, I only have like, 3 days until the interview (it's tuesday).

6. You'll most likely be fine, but I would recommend synthetic pee that they sell at headshops as well as many websites in the off chance they do test you.

7. If you NEED a job, why are you smoking at all?

On another note, I doubt a place like that drug tests. That industry is struggling enough, I doubt they'd be wasting money like that. I haven't been to a Family Video in years.

8. ...Not worth it for a job at a video rental store.

9. Well, I just turned 18, so I gotta take a lot of responsibility for myself. Using lunch money to save up for things won't work forever either, especially after I graduate in June.

10. #10 imyourcat, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    Your tripping out over nothing lol.

So many people come on here freaking about drug tests for some half-ass job. Sorry to be rude but it's annoying. By the sounds of it, your too immature to be smoking in the first place.

11. My question still stands, and is even more relevant now. So, why are you still smoking if this is how you feel?

12. My bad. I'm sort of a new stoner. I smoked like once a month for a year but in the past few months I've been smoking a few times a week now. So I guess I just get kind of nervous.

13. If you smoke as often as you say you do and haven't stopped recently then you're pretty much setting yourself up to fail for the drug test if they give you one.

I don't understand why people fill out job applications fully knowing they'll more than likely be piss tested and just keep smoking and then freak out when the day comes.

Just doesn't make much sense to me. :confused_2:

And yes, Family Video drug tests.

14. Synthetic pee is shit, and a gimmick to get you to waste money on something that 1/2 the time won't work.

Lemon koolaid would work just as well, and only costs 20 cents.

15. Are you planning on answering my question? :confused:

16. Think positively dude. Law of attraction.

From my experience, most places only drug test you if you're working around something hazardous or operating machinery, and even then that's only if they are going to hire you.

17. i haven't had a job at family video but mouth swab drug test are getting really common for jobs like. I'd just try to flush your system as much as possible and obviously not smoke until then and see if they test you... nothing you can really do about it other than that

18. Many places now drug test even if there is no danger or risk involved. You'd be surprised.

19. This, ladies and gentlemen, is just one reason why young people shouldn't smoke. Many (not all) of them just can't grasp the simple concept of prioritizing responsibilities over getting high. Not to say that all adults can even grasp that concept...

20. As long as you make sure the temp is good then synthetic pee or a urine control will work every time. I work in a urinalysis lab and have used urine controls and quick fix many times all successful.

And FYI koolaid would not work because the specific gravity is above what is physiologically possible, It would test out of the normal range for blood, protein, urobilinigen, ketones, and especially GLUCOSE. even a limbless diabetic wouldnt have a urine glucose level close to lemon koolaid lol.

Your all good dude, quick fix = $30 max works every time.