Im fucked and I could use some serious help

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Mothers Nature, May 25, 2009.

1. Hi all. I got myself into a little problem. Im $5k deep in seeds/equip, im 1 month into my second grow, and all my plants stand at 3 inches at best, and havents moved in at lesat 2 weeks.

"grow" 1: I started with 30 seeds from attitude under 2 600W MH converter bulbs with a 800 cfm fan all running 24/7. The frist 5-7 days went well with normal growth. Then all the sudder the growth stopped and didnt do much for about a week. then the leaves (on my 4 inch tall plants) turned blueish-purple and then yellow, and then eventually dry to a crisp. All the while they never got any taller. Im not really sure what happened. I had the lights about 12-18inches away while they were babies and Im thinking that was my problem...ANY IDEAS??????

"grow" 2: My friend hooked me up with some ***seeds ***from his grow. I germed them they grew to about 3 inches and stopped. I used T5's this time to insure I wouldnt burn. They have been at three inches for over 3 weeks now. No discoloration like the last grow but they arent moving. ***seeds*** He started with cuttings from a plant that was a few weeks from harvest. The cuttings didnt do a damn thing for 2+ months before reverting back to veg. The strand he acquired NEVER has seeds yet when he was done, there were roughly 2-3 seeds per eighth. Someone told me it produced seeds b/c they were doing it out of sheer survival (from the shock early on) vs. producing seeds out of production. IS THIS WHY MY PLANTS ARENT MOVING????

Im running out of ideas, money and time. can someone please help me figure WTF is going on here??? I appreciate any help you might have...

2. over nuting

3. You may need to start with a fresh plant. Its possible that your only problem is genetics. Can you get a healthy clone or quality seeds? I would start there. And yes make sure you are not over nuting.

4. i'm with sizzlasia