Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Fricking trippin off this Super Lemon Haze.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jacobzav, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I met up with two girls i know and gave them two joints as a gift, then i smoked one that was about 1 gram. Anyone have any other good storys about when they trip? :p

2. [quote name='"Jacobzav"']I met up with two girls i know and gave them two joints as a gift, then i smoked one that was about 1 gram. Anyone have any other good storys about when they trip? :p[/quote]

Cant open eye trip on weed /thread

3. cool story bro. Welcome to the city! :gc_rocks:

4. unless the girls, gave you some boob action or they were your sisters you should have smoked all 3 joints to the head

5. Fricking trippin

6. You high dawg

7. Ahaha, they girls were some good freinds i was helping out, but man are they hot, and the only reason i used fircking is beacuse i wasnt sure if i could say fucking, anwho, im stonded and its amazaing, my parents are cooking chili and it smells amazing.

8. I dont know what you lot are on about but ive tripped on weed, the one sticking out of my garden path ;)

9. Ahaha, I use the term " Tripping" as in high off my ass, Not as the acual drug term, sorry for the confustion.

10. I find it funny when people refer to smoking weed as trippin.

11. [quote name='"A Basshead"']I find it funny when people refer to smoking weed as trippin.[/quote]

Its annoying

12. Lol fuck that ill give those bitches mids and keep the SLH for myself

13. Kills me when someone refers to a Marijuana high as a "trip"

Go do some unmentionables and then see if you can call a weed high a "trip"

14. Jesus, So sorry. Considering ive never tryed anything else of this nature, and dont intend to, The highest high that ive ever had is a trip to me, Damn, is this a soft topic or somthing?

15. See some members get butthurt, unlike me who just goes with the flow and lets members say/do what they want .:smoke:

have fun tripping man.

16. Dudes i beg you to be a bit more chill about this, i use the term "tripping" very loosely to describe ONE occasion where i was fucked up on a next level. Smoked a packing joint out my window and what followed was the greatest high i ever had.

It included
    - almost euphoric feelings, simple things like my wifi light flashing gave me joy
    - closed eye visuals
    - whole body sensations of being crushed and floating, very uncomfortable
    - intense emotions of fear + euphoric feelings
    - loss the use of my arms + fingers (normally a 70wpm perfect touch type, can type faster than most with my eyes closed and even drunk :p - but reduced to having to use one finger and being unable to fully do it!)
    - ultimate stoned ever, even threw up afterwards.

17. tripped so bad off of some grand daddy trainwreck i layed in my shower for a few hours listening to music till I lost my high

18. I try to thrive it out, its awesome battling a high.