i'm freaking out.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by queenspade420, Jan 13, 2010.

1. im home from school and at our house the guy whos renting it out to us has access to the master bedroom and garage. (gay). and so i dont go in there or anything but he comes by once and a while to do laundry in there and shit hes a biker he has like a chill out room and shit

well anyway i smoked like 20 mins ago and like 5 mins ago i heard a noise so i went out of my room and looked out the window and saw that they are here. i think the smoke can travel through the vent and its scary.........

2. Well it's safe to say you just killed your own high, try to stop worrying so much, that's why I can hardly ever smoke at home.

3. Just remind yourself that you're probably just worrying because you're high.

Otherwise you'll pointlessly be on edge the whole time. I start hearing things when I worry about getting caught.

Just chill and hopefully this will be a comfy high again.

4. He's probably chill. I know a few bikers that smoke weed or used to smoke back in the day.

I'm decent at putting myself in others shoes so I'll try it. If I was him and I didn't like marijuana(Not saying he does or doesn't. Just going with the worst.), I still wouldn't say anything. If I have to use parts of a tenants property occasionaly I would turn a blind eye considering in a normal renting siutation, there would be much more privacy for them. As long as the neighbors don't know, they won't bitch to me, and the cops won't get involved.

5. There are so damn good posts in this thread..

I agree with everyone