i'm freaking out right now, paranoid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr. Bongtastik, Sep 1, 2009.

1. ok to make things short, i've got 2 plants, i'm going crazy right now, my best friend is being interogated right now because the cops found pics on his phone, he's a serious dumbass for having them but they're partially his, i'm constantly looking out my windows and doors and i see cops so much but i dont know if i could bring myself to kill what i worked so hard for, all the pigs know as far as my knowledge is that the plants are by the railroad tracks, they're about 1/2 a mile adjacent to the tracks and behind good foresting and they hav no solid proof so far that i'm the one doing it, but i dont know, it rained so idk about prints but i'm fkkn spazin right now and idk wut to do

2. I would certainly not goto where the plants are.

Your friend got busted, he's taking the fall. If he tires to snitch, deny it like your life depends on it.

3. You seriously think it's worth the risk to save a couple of illegal plants?

4. idk between the odds of them finding it and the odds me leaving it alone and the grow fine on their own, i might be able to wait it out but idk if going there at midnight to rip and kill them would be a good decision or not

5. Lmao their not going to fingerprint the plants. Just don't go down there for the next week, wait for your friend to tell you what happened, and if everything is fine then don't worry about it. You could always just wait till they should be done, it's September so it should be soon, go see if they are ready and still there and if so take them, if not tough luck.

6. what you paranoid about?

You dont know anything, remember?

7. Yeah, you should be good man. Sucks for your friend, but it happens.

Just wait a few weeks then check on em is what I would do.

If something goes wrong anyways, you don't know anything.

8. how did the police find the pictures?

and i mean they might find some truth that you are involved, but i doubt it.... alll the shit is probably gunna land on your friend...

:smoking:

9. If all they really had is a picture, all they had was a picture... and your friends fear and confession.

10. uhh so your friend is interrogated just because he has pictures of pot plants on his phone?

i would try to transplant the plants somewhere else, but if your friend is a snitch then the cops probably already ave surveillance in the area.