I'm freaking out man,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shake Junt, Feb 5, 2011.

1. So today, I took my girl out for dinner and a movie. That was all chill, we saw the Roommate, it wasn't that good. After I dropped her off, it was like 12:30 I was going home when I noticed a car kinda following me a ways back, but didn't think anything of it. Keep in mind, I live in a small town in Montana. I kept driving, and then turned on to my street. When we turned, they started using their highbeams, kinda freaking me out. As I went to turn into my house, this car, a big tan truck, slowed waaaayyyy down. So, paranoid stoner I am, I turned hard to the left and booked it down the street perpendicular to my house. I was doing about 50, and this truck was at about 40. I turned hard to the right, and immediately shut off my lights. While the truck was still turning, I flew into a driveway, threw my Honda in park, and turned it off. As I cowered in the driver's seat, this car slowly drives by, with two guys peering out into the darkness. At this point I was praying mad hard for them to pass. They did, and drove down to the stop sign, which is like 3 houses from mine. They stayed there for a long time, as I sweated and freaked, and made a mental will. They slowly took off down the other way, still in pursuit, and I hesitantly started the car up, pulled down the street with my lights off, and into my garage. I then creeped into my house and locked every door. Now there is still a truck driving around the neighborhood. I'm freaking out man, and I haven't even smoked today.

2. If you legitimately feel fear for your life, call the police. Hide your shit, and call them. If you have no idea why this could be happening, take caution. Police are there for a reason, and if you need them, you need them.

3. Shit mang, anyone wanna woop your ass?

4. maybe thieves, call the police, i'd say.

5. Yeah call the police if ur this scared, fuck those guys. shoot them if they come on ur drive way.

6. that's sketchy as hell, maybe they were gonna try and jack you.
    you should of drove to somewhere busy ish, or just kept driving, then called friends/police.

having them follow you, getting a bit away then driving into your own driveway and cowering, might not of been a good choice depending how bold they wanted to be.

7. Done anything bad to anyone?

8. Some great advice to follow.. I'd call up the PO just to make them worth their tax dollars. They'll investigate most likely unless there's a 2 for one donuts deal going on right now. Knowing what they're doing in your neighborhood sooner is better than later.

9. damn man deff grab some firepower, board the windows and doors, and hide in your crawlspace.

10. fixed

11. FUck calling the police when you're scared. Back in the day some cracked out guy came to my house asking me if I have a car to take him to go blast some people that did him wrong. I was like yeah ok hold on let me check. i close the front door and immediately call 911. The guy walks away i guess and by the time the cops get here they look for him for 2 seconds and then start interrigating me asking me what I'm doing and shit. The police are NOT your friend. Purchase a Glock, get a concealed carry permit and be done with it.

12. 2nd amendment man.

13. off topic but SHAKE JUNT FUCK YEAH

14. He's offline, I think they got him....
    :devious:

I mean :(

15. it's 3:30am. I think he's just passed out.

16. :devious: Passed out, that's what they want you to think.

I don't blame him for being paranoid though.

17. It's called the fight-or-flight response in our sympathetic nervous system. I personally would've done the other option. At least ask the guys wtf they want. I mean he's in his car....

18. Call police or wait until the day time and go purchase a G-19.

19. That's fucked up but I would have just jerked to the side, angrily waved them on, and if they stopped by my window I'd give them a sarcastic "Can I help you?" If one of them pulled out a gun and killed me there then damn.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Shoot em up on your block with a glock and don't be a cock.