I'm freaking out here

Discussion in 'General' started by Dudewattup, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Aight so my mom has been acting pretty crazy lately, searching my room n shit. So far she hadn't found anything but I was in study block today and the teach gets a call then asks me to go into the other room. Ok so lets just pause here for a sec, since my mom was ripping up my room for my bud I had no choice but to keep it in this pencil case, inside a mason jar which was wrapped in ceramic wrap and in my backpack. It didn't smell or anything. So my teacher is pretty cool guy but I'm still scared as fuck wen he tells me he knows I have it and either I hand it over and my mom doesn't know and I don't get suspended or he searches my bag himself and if he finds it I will be in trouble And yea I know that bringing it to school was the dumbest thing ever. So anyways I just gave it to him and he said he's gonna hand it off the to the administration and it will be over but then a bit later he says I gotta talk to the admin for my grade tomorrow morning with him. I'm fucked. If you guys got any advice for me then please tell me. I probs won't be able to see any responses until tommorow any ways cuz I got no wifi at home. I'm so fucking scared rigt now. Also have you guys been caught by teachers or something too? Waht happened?

2. Wait until you're 18, and then move out.

3. #3 Bronx Finest, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    Say "nah get the fuck off me my ***** I will deadass pull out the grip and put 5 in you bitch I must be fucking pussy" pretend your phone is a gun by only showing it halfway he will fall for it , when he steps back haul ass out the school. Thank me later

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum