I'm freakin out

Discussion in 'General' started by dankwheelie, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Just moved into my new place and decided to roll a blunt of purp and trainwreck with .2 of hash to the dome..I'm paranoid high in the ghetto and I'm a heavy smoker! I'm gonna pack the bong and chill out Haha

2. Yeah, I'm pretty high too

3. Paranoid of what? Someone knocking on your door? Police have better shit to do in the ghetto than hunt down tokers, and everyone else would probably just try to blaze with you. :laughing:

Unless you're on the first floor, then your apt might get broken into! :hide:

4. [quote name='"WhyHelloYouX"']Yeah, I'm pretty high too[/quote]

Cheers man

5. [quote name='"CKTony"']Paranoid of what? Someone knocking on your door? Police have better shit to do in the ghetto than hunt down tokers, and everyone else would probably just try to blaze with you. :laughing:

Unless you're on the first floor, then your apt might get broken into! :hide:[/quote]

Haha true,it is first floor :/

6. You're fucked man. Make sure to update when you wake up, lest we think you got robbed and killed :eek::eek:

7. You live in Florida, bro. Remember the chainsaw scene from Scarface?

In case you don't:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg7goEASO5E]Chainsaw Threat - Scarface (2/8) Movie CLIP (1983) HD - YouTube[/ame]

8. shit take the bong outside do it up shorty

9. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']shit take the bong outside do it up shorty[/quote]

My neighbors think I smoke so I put up the straight edge college front up

10. #10 SoothingSynesthesia, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    wanna know something....I have seen a REAL video of that on a fucked up website....crazy shit man the first dude got the chainsaw and the second one was right next to him(guy getting fucked by chainsaw) and it was hitting his arm while his buddys blood was spilling then the chainsaw broke and the second guy got a knife to the neck it was slow and you could hear him bleeding and breathing through his neck hole...man that was crazy....so basically OP ITS REAL GTFO

11. that shits nothing, last time i was so baked while smoking a cig in my car. once i got done smoking a cig and i threw away the cig butt outside the window than realized looking upon the rear view mirror there was a motorcycle cop. he was following me for a good mile than he pulled over to a side where some lady was sitting in the middle of the street and shit. i had my pipe, 3-4 shots of henny, and maybe 1-2 grams on me. that night i thought i was going to jail