Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Freakin' out here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StarRoller, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Hey blades.

Im kinda freakin'. I got in some trouble with the law awhile back.
    Traffic and Possession stuff.
    All the criminal charges were dropped. So thats great. (and the traffic stuff too)
    But i have to go back to court one last time on april 8th, Why i'm freaking out is I smoked a week and a half ago. i smoked about a .5 doobie on four heads two fridays ago, and the monday (or tuesday) before last i took a 3 footer rip.
    maybe .2.
    So it'll have been 27-28 days at the time of the court date.
    Would i be clean? on a lab test?
    but seeing as there aren't any criminal charges left on the table could they even still test me?

Thanks for any help. Yours truly. -STAR

2. You'll be fine, exercise a few times weekly and drink water over most other drinks, just to be on the safe side. You should be fine either way. And no they wont test you and if they do it is okay to come up dirty in the first test, looks really good if you dont though if you end up having to get tested.

3. Too many numbers ahhhh i'm outta here fuck

4. Ur fukd lel

5. Thanks. This would be the first test. But I had my first court date in january. So This is my last court date.
    If I were to be tested, would i fail for sure?

6. So if charges were dropped whats the reason for your next court date?

7. Did they test you for your other court dates??

8. Since i'm juvenile. i need to present the stuff to make sure i got through all the courses i needed to.

9. nope, i haven't been tested yet.

10. then what's the use in testing you now? especially with the charges being dropped. I dunno how that works but I'd still do the water+exercise route

11. When in doubt get a flush kit! I know my local hemp shop sells them. They're little viles you mix in with water (I think, not 100% sure haven't had one). Not sure of the cost either but worth a shot if your worried.

I know people who work for government and have to do testing and they swear by them.

12. they usually do hair tests if it even matters to them. just shave your head or get a cool new short hair style and you should be alright. hair tests display drugs you have taken in a timeline fashion, so shaving it never hurts. if you still feel insecure do what the other people say as well

13. Did you complete a drug program?

14. Almost, But the one i got in i wont be tested in, I've asked a few people who graduated from it and they all said they weren't tested,

15. Your gonna be fine I have a friend who was in the exact same situation and she never got tested plus even if you did your probably clean by now and remember having weed in your system is not a crime it's possible that you could get probation though and that they might test you for

16. So if your going for your last court date, you will not get tested!
    Aint nobody got time for dat.