Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm forgetting to put condoms on before sex?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Jul 23, 2011.

1. How the fuck does this belong on a Cannabis Culture forum.

And yes, I'm not an idiot so I remember. But for the record - I hate putting them on. Kill s a lot of feeling.

2. Nah I don't wear condoms. I kill whoever I sleep with anyways, ya know, you don't want things coming back to you.

3. This thread should be in the "Apprentice Pokers" section.

4. OP, pulling out is 100% effective..no worries! :ey:

5. I heard peeing inside of the girl will neutralize your jizz.

6. :confused: :eek: :bolt:

Taking a guy from behind using a strap on also reduces the chance of pregnancy and stds. :ey:

7. #47 HighPoint 420, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well that's not much of an achievement... Considering either your still a virgin or have puss seeping out your Dick right now...

8. dude if you're not wearing condoms, she better be on birth control. i remember the year after i graduated high school, four of my friends got pregnant.

9. The OP is a stupid fucking kid ban him. Why would we want someone like this posting in the forum. Pretty obvious he isn't 18 either.

Plus why did you put this in beginning tokers? Idiot.