Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm forgetting to put condoms on before sex?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Jul 23, 2011.

1. When you have a kid and end up on child support cause u dident "want" to have a child..... it'll seem so much easier.

2. This part of the forum is so interesting. You guys are so different from me. I am so clear-headed before sex and I always remember to put a condom on. o_O It's not a big deal for me. I'd rather put on a condom than have a kid. Ever.

3. nope
    My wife doesnt like condoms... Plus skin on skin feels better

4. I'm proud to say , I've never worn a condom

5. Based on the number of accidental pregnancies I have seen since high school I won't forget it. I am not ready to be a daddy or risk an STD.

6. I don't believe that you are forgetting. If it's that easy for you to forget, I suggest you don't have sex.

Luckily, I am a married man, I haven't worn a condom in years.

7. #27 kronman907, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You have aids. Sorry to break it to you like this

8. #28 RiverSideToker, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    I always wrap up, but this girl im seein now brought me a kong sized rubber the other day and half way through got caught up in her snatch then i left her a sweet ass load nothing but skin.

9. yeah sometimes those snatches will snatch that shit right off your dick. but yeah i could see literally forgetting the condom on your table or something but having it on your persons and forgetting to put it on means you may be retarded you might want to go get that checked before we have a mass re re population.

10. I have heard all those saying to remind you to wrap it up but..... My favorite saying in regards to this would be "Raw dawg or Naw Dawg" haha

11. It's called child support aka no weed money.

12. i used to wear condoms, but when i met the girl ive been with a long time ago (were getting married next year) she was on birth control and i could raw dawg it all i wanted and do it right inside of her and never had no problems, but now it doesent matter cause were trying to have a kid lol

13. What does this have to do with smoking?

14. My girlfriend is on the shot, I can poke around with no rub rub.

15. nothing at all lol

16. Kids...The best reminder of why I don't have sex.:cool:

17. Ummm here's a friendly reminder for all of you who think it's cool to fuck raw: GET TESTED. Seriously.
    I only have sex without condoms when I'm in a long term monogamous relationship and on birth control. Also I have a hard time believing you "forget" to put one on. The thought should be automatic. If it's not, you shouldn't be having sex. God forbid you procreate......

18. Don't be a dummy, cum on her tummy. :wave:

19. Thread does not belong in this section.

20. When a guy forgets to put a condom on, I forget to open my legs. :cool: