1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

im floating...its probably the Sobe..

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Feb 25, 2003.

1. the cap said Shag a Lizard. this dude at wing wendsday likes me, wants to shag me. shag his lizard? could the instuctions on the inside to the Sobe tea be trying to tell me something? i cant put 2 and 2 together. shag not! I say!
    oh so this is what it came down to about 10 minutes ago, when I was sitting here going through the threads, everytime Id go to a page with nucans, norms, or hatebreeders avaitar, theyd be rocking out with whatever music I had on..like realllly rockin out, like I am, with the music all cranked up..! they were sooo hearing it!! then it came to me!

Attached Files:

2. lol, you have your own little dance party

3. *said in homer simpson like manner*

mmmmmm.... sobe

::drool::

4. Yeah, I had to break down and be a bad girl and drink some sugar. When I read this the first time, all I could think about was the Dragonfruit SoBe, so I went to the store and got one. Shame on me!!!! Shame on you, Sensi, for tempting me!!!

5. lol, those drinks arnt too bad. but I wont shag a lizard regardless :p

6. it's all about the cranberry raspberry snapple ;)

7. no way...Liz Blizz

8. ever had camel piss?

9. Ever seen camel toe?

10. HAHAHAHA...OMG, that was fucking hilarious!!!

11. Oh dear lord... did I actually look at that? I'm gonna go wash my eyes out with dish soap...

12. thats what I was thinking, WHOA! like joey lawrence kinda whoa! dance party grasscity stylee! :)

Grasscity Deals Near You