im floating...its probably the Sobe..

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Feb 25, 2003.

1. the cap said Shag a Lizard. this dude at wing wendsday likes me, wants to shag me. shag his lizard? could the instuctions on the inside to the Sobe tea be trying to tell me something? i cant put 2 and 2 together. shag not! I say!
    oh so this is what it came down to about 10 minutes ago, when I was sitting here going through the threads, everytime Id go to a page with nucans, norms, or hatebreeders avaitar, theyd be rocking out with whatever music I had on..like realllly rockin out, like I am, with the music all cranked up..! they were sooo hearing it!! then it came to me!

Attached Files:

2. lol, you have your own little dance party

3. *said in homer simpson like manner*

mmmmmm.... sobe

::drool::

4. Yeah, I had to break down and be a bad girl and drink some sugar. When I read this the first time, all I could think about was the Dragonfruit SoBe, so I went to the store and got one. Shame on me!!!! Shame on you, Sensi, for tempting me!!!

5. lol, those drinks arnt too bad. but I wont shag a lizard regardless :p

6. it's all about the cranberry raspberry snapple ;)

7. no way...Liz Blizz

8. ever had camel piss?

9. Ever seen camel toe?

10. HAHAHAHA...OMG, that was fucking hilarious!!!

11. Oh dear lord... did I actually look at that? I'm gonna go wash my eyes out with dish soap...

12. thats what I was thinking, WHOA! like joey lawrence kinda whoa! dance party grasscity stylee! :)