I'm feeling terrible

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by cashewmilk, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Anyone have some nice things to say? I could really use them. I've been having a tough week coping with how unhappy i've become.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Kittens are soft

• Like Like x 3
  3. Just think you're breathing in clean air, you have the ability to get healthy food and you can always find a roof to sleep under.
    People in Aleppo are forced to breath in Sarin nerve gas, forced to eat leafs and anything that is littered on the street, their roofs are collapsed and the little that remain are waiting for the bombs to drop.
    When I feel down I just think about others situations around the world and I feel like a douche for feeling sorry for myself.
    Chin up OP!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Weed still loves ya:love-mj2:. Now here's some bullshit.

Sometimes I wish I was covered in penis skin. I would be rolling around all day, rubbin' up against stuff all like, yeah. But then people would notice me getting all smooth and be like, 'get in jail freak'. Then I'd be stuck in there with a bunch of head to toe assholes which would make me all soft and scrunchy like one of those pug dogs...Yeah.

5. I like you guys, thanks. The fact that people actually took time out of their day to try makes me happy. You all deserve love and happiness

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. This always makes me smile

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. #7 NorseMythology, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    Get out and enjoy nature!

P.S.

This always makes me appreciate life, it really touches the soul.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Things will change, affirmations!

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you are on unhappy mood and passing a critical time. No worries. Just a make trip somewhere you like.

10. Go hang out where homeless ppl roam and imagine their troubles always makes me feel better.

11. It's March and if you're in North America there are some fascinating birds to watch this time of year.

Whatever you're going through, it'll most likely pass. Look forward to the years to come where you'll meet new friends, make more money, smoke better pot, pick up new hobbies and learn new stuff, etc.

It's all going to be fine yo. We don't have a lot of time on this Earth and you gotta savor the small good moments, which unfortunately sometimes are all we have. It's also good to take an inventory of what's positive in your life, if your parents are alive or if you have siblings that you can be thankful for. Sometimes just realizing how much you can take for granted really picks you up.

I hope you feel better. Good luck bud.

12. This image makes me happy
    DSC_0336_01 - Copy1.jpg
    This image always puts me in a very good mood.
    DSC_0259.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. Find someone who needs help with something and get busy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1