I'm excited, my first seed ever. Some questions..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Awaska, May 5, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, it's been a good week. Where I live dealers give you more seeds than buds when you buy weed and I was watching some vids on how to grow and germinate seeds and wondered if I could germinate the seeds that comes with the weed I buy, I thought like no, they're probably dry and sick or dead but man, that paper towel got them alive now I got 3 seeds with the root out, am I lucky that I didn't have to buy seeds online? I payed $3 bucks for that dirt weed and now I'm about to grow my first plant! :hello:

One of the seeds has the root coming out brown and looks weak, that could brake with any movement, what should I do?

2. You should read up. Google some grow guides..check the forums on here, get the stuff you need if you have the fundage then figure it out on the fly. If there germinating you have a short time. No worries though. You can always get more seeds. There easily order-able.

3. Thanks

4. how long did it take for the seeds to germinate?

5. Did I read right? You paid $3 for a bag of weed? I wouldn't have the greatest expectations but I been wrong before

6. 2 days

It's dirt, lots of stems and seeds