I'm Emo

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, May 18, 2006.

1. remember tickle me elmo, that shit got so many jokes

2. I was like great any respect i had for Rasta_man is all gone. But then, nevermind.

3. I remember I had one when I was 5 or 6. That shit was borring after a week of it going off every second.

4. Wow that sucks.

I still think your a cool guy, hoast.

5. I was talkin about the thread title

6. oh well call me an emo kid but im totally apathetic to this thread anymore

7. my friend Plumface hes emo and he smokes and does other crazy shit

8. i couldnt see an emo kid on coke, cause the day he runs out and cant re-up he's gonna fucking jump off a cliff

and when he jumps queue up some of that whioooooooooooooo sounds and when he hits play that wha wha wha noise

9. man. it's kinda funny and real lame at the same time when i hear all these people say things like "MAN FUCK THOSE GUYS THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT REAL MUSIC IS LIKE I DO. THEY'RE JUST A BUNCH OF FAGS WHO DO THIS AND THINK THIS AND TALK LIKE THIS AND DRESS THIS WAY AND IT'S SO FUCKING DUMB. I DON'T DO DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT." man..jus be quiet! why do you care that much?

none of us have been living under rocks, we all know that with every new generation there's gonna be this media-fueled thing that's just the thing to do and you can sit there and think it's stupid all you want that doesn't mean it's gonna go away any faster. the way i like to think of it is, i know that a lot of the things i do, other people don't do things that way. other people are gonna disagree with me sometimes on some things. our brains just process shit real differently, and that's fine. shit, i don't have to chill with them or breifly become aquaited with them or even look at them, them the people who see a different side of the world and society than i do.

i'm kinda glad that this thread came about because i'm getting some of these "thoughts" of mine in some real order for the first time haha :smoke:

i think it's cool how i can just chill with my people, the nice folks that i was fortunate enough to meet, they all have good things about them that i like and i agree with and some things, some things are just their way of doing things and i can respect that because maybe there's something about me that not everyone in the world is gonna like. whatever, man! i can sit in my room with my stuff that i think is cool and smoke my bud, and those other guys that i don't know and never have to see again in my life (those "vampires in the mall"), they can go live their life the way they want and put on as much make up as they damn well please or listen to whatever music makes them feel whatever they want to feel because it's their life, it's just their way. i got mine and you got yours, foget about it and let's jus live our lives man :smoke:

10. man u guys are dumb not all emo kids are like that what so ever haha yeah some but not all the ones ik are nothng like what you guys are saying there cool as FUck they chill puff and do other shit like dxm and drink, and arent whiny little Bitches

11. How do you get an Emo kid out of a tree? Cut the rope.....

12. Real emo kids would rather cry with their arms folded at a concert. They're straight edgers.

13. Emo are jsut as gay as g-unit wangstas. Its fine to be yourself.

14. Bourbon come on man, hes obviously emo.

15. that video was funny as hell. i hate those emo fags that hang around where i live

16. I've seen so many chill people turn into sucicidal bitches over this new wave of emo or whatever there calling it. It's came to the point where Ill hang out with you, untill you want to wear your sisters pants, dye your hair like a rainbow and try to kill yourself 7 times without succeding, not because I hate emos, just because I hate failures.