I'm eating bugs.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bahookahjoe18, Oct 24, 2011.

1. This thread was epic 😂

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You know what's really good? Fkn cockroaches man. You would be surprised! I eat them to freak my friends out. The funny thing is the cockroaches can taste different depending on they diet. Example if the get into my cookies and candy... Then they taste like little cockroach confections! I've actually acquired quite the taste for the lil buggers. Call me crazy but I've even sprinkled them on salad. Now and then you get a bitter one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. you know what's really good... cheeseburgers. preferably without bugs.

🐜

4. I love shit like this. You realized there was a gap in your knowledge and you filled it. Big ups to you man. Mitivational

5. #565 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
    I ate a fly once and drank roach the insect the other

6. Only person on this thread who i thoroughly believe isnt trolling i always find u on the weirdest threads

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Eat a dung beatle next

8. please. you were inspiring me to gum down my first sober insect that I know of.

9. My friend you can never run out of insects to eat

Attached Files:

10. I used to have this black poodle named trouble. That little bastard would eat the fuck out of the tomato worms that were always hanging around the tomato plants we were growing. His shit was actually green at times. For the record, tomato worms are big, bigger then a sausage link. Fuckin yuck and no thanks!

11. Koala tea thread!! I wasn't even on here then but gc has the dumbest threads now haha

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk
    Three roaches having a heart attack. Dinner and a show!

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

12. So fake.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app