Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im dying

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sander743, Sep 7, 2009.

1. im dying of bone cancer. i tried to hint hint my doctor about perscribing me some medicine to help my nausia from the kemo. I live in washington dc and I cant find a single person who will help me. Why would these people think im a cop when i walk up to them on the street? I have no goddamn hair. I lost 60 pounds over the last month and a half. i told my parents im just leaving for california where i can buy it from a vendor. my last days on this earth wont be sober.

2. Hey man i'm sorry to hear that, its crazy that they'd deny you anything that would help you dude.

I agree with heading straight to cali man, get some bomb ass medical shit and just smoke the hell outta it.:smoking:

Thats how i'd wanna leave this earth.

3. Yeah I agree with the person above, just head out here and set up an appointment with a doctor, then spend the rest of your days comfortable and happy. Are you a part of any sort of hospice program? j/w.

4. I am lighting a candle and a blunt for you my friend^^

5. Sander,

I am incredibly saddened to hear about your illness. If you are to land here in California, you can get a MMJ recommendation, and likely not pay much for meds if your condition is terminal.

While I cant speak for all of them, many dispensaries here in CA are extremely compassionate about providing low or no cost meds to terminally ill patients in need.

6. my condolences go out to you. i wish i could mail you a gram of what i have now.

7. drive to Detroit, Michigan and ill drive the rest of the way for you :D a road trip and a few joints later you'll be in the land of mmj

and im so sorry to hear about your condition, the only kind of people who can deny a wonder drug to a person in need don't deserve to exist.

8. You are in my prayers, i'll light one up for you!!, good luck finding bud man, you deserve to have as much as you want.

9. A gram? no offense but if I knew where this dude lived I would send him a pound of the kindest..

I can't imagine to understand what he is going through

All I have to say is LIVE LIFE.

10. I truly admire you! You must be one of the strongest blades I've seen on GC...

I hope you will quickly find all that you need in these hard times. May an angel watch over and keep you brother. Love, Buzz :love:

11. a gram is about all i have left =(

12. carpe diem... live your life like no other my friend :smoking:

13. Sander,

my deepest condolences go out to you and I am incredibly compassionate with the honesty you represent yourself. I'm sure like many people have said that when you get to CA they will be just as understanding of your case. It is my wish that you live out your life with nothing but the most sincere enjoyment. Lighters up.

One Love.

14. Sander- please head to Cali- you deserve to be smoking the top marijuana, legally and life the rest of your life to the fullest.

I don't know if you know this- but many studies say that marijuana has anti cancer effects- I would recommend vaporizing, smoking and eating edibles on a regular basis once you get to Cali. Cannabinoids have anti-cancer effects

I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong!

[​IMG]

15. Don't quit just yet! Toke that cancer to death!

16. Holy shit Id go to a airline service, and ask if you can get on a terminal free flying program (they have them for cancer patients) and get to cali and get on the NORMAL website and they will have a cali doctor see you and give you a mmj presc. After that go to San Diego, go to a mmj dispensary, and go spend a month of just sleeping on the sand high as a kite.

17. Sander,

I am sorry to hear that, though there are great Blades here in the city that will light one up for you. ...Can't find much more to say, so stay strong Blade, stay strong.

18. the next cone i have will be for you my friend :( that is so sad that you cant get it...

i would jus grow/stack up on it anyway and if you get caught fuck it..

but dont say you have lost yet sir...

19. So sorry to hear that. Just make the rest of your life happy and memorable. It's just that there are people who goddamn ignore someone. Don't let them make your life miserable. Instead try to stay longer and keep in touch with God. God bless you always!

20. If I were you, id buy nothing but cocaine and heroin.

Fuck pot, Id do it right.

My heart is with you and your family, and I hope somehow you can pull through.