Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm dryer than dry...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vincep28, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Just moved up to Portland, Maine from Maryland and I got no connects. I know they
    are def. a bunch of stoners up here, but I don't want to sketch out people rolling up and
    asking for shit. Any of you guys got any insight on what places to hit up around here?

2. I read Portland and automatically thought it was oregon, but no lol. well if your ever in portland, OREGON, i could hook you up lol

3. hahah...no worries man. I will definitely look you up if I come out that way.

4. damn, its ashame you arent still in maryland....i could use a connect.

5. It puts the lotion on its skin.

6. go to a high school and ask around. shit works every time.

7. i live like 45 minutes from portland

8. thanks for the help fellas. I will be exploring all options this week. Its colder than a penguin's balls in Maine right now. I would like nothing better than to sit inside all weekend and toke.