I'm Drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by dizzysavage, Sep 6, 2004.

1. I'm drunk, please comment... Oh ya I'm also watching T.V. and aqua teen hunger force might be the FUNNIEST show I've ever seen... It's easily my most favorite show....

2. Man it's all super dooper windy in arkansas right now...it's wierd..I wonder if this is from the hurricane...I'm in north western though...I wish it were daytime....and I had a kite

3. I've ben [pounding seagram's(sp?) like an alcoholic on holiday.... now im watching the southpark movie on comedy central... i cant take this its too much...

4. Yeah south park movie is dope because they swear. :D

5. ahhh! 666! mark of the beast!

g0od idea with that kite though...that'd be key...smokin a jay and flyin a kite.

and the soutpark movie is awesome, they are only allowed to swear like that after 1:00 am though, so its not really "allowed" yet.

6. hah, just finished a bowl and drank down my glass of water with 4 codeines crushed into it, and im about to watch a clockwork orange... should be trippy...

whats this thread about? being drunk? i cant drink at the moment, but i got a bottle of 151 and some coke (cola) waiting for me tomarrow night...

7. i think its wierd when your under age its easyer to get crack and weed then beer

8. Yeah I'm drunk, dry as a mouth after smoking but the alcohol will do. Yeah if they illegalized weed it'd probably be harder for kids to get than it is now if it was legalized at the alcohol age.

9. Ya when I posted that I was having a good night.... the ride home the next day with my family sucked.... I had to feign the stomach flu so they would pull over during our 4 hour drive so I could throw up in a gas station bath room... no fun....

10. dude..... I wish i would of found this topic on labor day weekend. I was also watching South Park movie and i drank a bottle of whiskey. That movie always makes you smile.

11. im bored!!! its 12:03 got no weed, a tenners speed and a tiny bit of coke....

i just want some damn weed or pills...

12. i hate post whores wow your drunk me too but im not about to make one of the most pointless threads ever saying im drunk please comment i earned my 420 posts try and do the same it would be nice if a mod would close this i would if i were one but sadly im not

13. Post whore? what are you some kind of dick? I've been on this site 2 YEARS longer than you and I'm the post whore...? I wanna see what people are doing when I'm drunk and im the post whore? people are responding and you go out of your way to get an old thread so you can say how you think you should be mod so you can get rid of it and I'm the post whore? You don't have to read shit buddy so stick to your fucking forums and worry about counting your own fucking posts because I don't care if i have 1 or 1000 I'm here for the people not here so I can say "Lol I got 420 PosTs on a weed Forum LOLZ !!!!1!!11!!!" your a fucking dumbshit....

14. yeah dude, don't be hatin'! :smoke: