Im drunk, do i get high?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinBeard, Jun 26, 2011.

1. hi guys, some advice would be good! Im drunk on vodka, VIP table, grey goose, unlimited mixers! Now im home, do i get high?

2. It often ends badly, but fuck it your at home hahaha At least if you end up puking you'll be in the most comfortable place possible.

3. oh yeah i got half a fifth down n just burt one headed to the bar now birthday today 30 now im old

4. just pass out man.

smoke that beautiful bowl in the morning.

5. Haha Happy Birthday i guess? Thats what im getting from this.

6. Yes.

Get high. :smoking:

7. im doing it im gettttting hiiiiiiiiiiiigh! i shall report!

8. Smoke then drink.

9. you'd just be degrading the weed. and then you make true something this douchebag action speaker talked about. as soon as he hit the bottle he wanted some weed, and then he wanted speed. bastard. that shouldn't happen in real life.

10. Is this a serious question? how does it "often end bladly?" lmao...... kids...... GC is full of kids.... I'm a 27 year old kid by the way......

11. Since when does the question do I get high ever answered in no?

Yes good sir get your crossfade on

12. Fuck it, why not?

13. Hahah all i meant was for me, if im hammered and i take a fatty toke, i get the spins. Especially if i close my eyes. I have to be pretty drunk though. There was some pretty jokes situations in residence when my friends and i would go back to my room for a toke after a night of partying...the one night my one buddy painted my shower red after milking another friends roor hahaha so funny.

14. It's smarter to toke before drinking! The hippies had it right "BONGS BEFORE BEERS!" :bongin:

Why? :confused:

Cannabis reverses brain damage from alcohol (news - 2008)
    http://medicalcannabisawareness.myblogsite.com/entry36.html#body

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens
    (news – 2010)
    [FONT=&quot] Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens - NORML

You really should get the neuroprotective effect going before you damage your brain with alcohol! But better late than never! Light it up! :smoke:

And please, think on this- everyone knows that alcohol kills brain cells and an overdose can be fatal. :(

There has never been a recorded fatal overdose from cannabis in over 4000 years of written history. And what does cannabis do to brain cells? :confused_2:

[/FONT] Marijuana might cause new cell growth in the brain (news – 2005)
    [FONT=&quot] Marijuana might cause new cell growth in the brain - health - 13 October 2005 - New Scientist[/FONT]

Marijuana Ingredient May Stall Decline From Alzheimer's (news - 2005)
    Marijuana Ingredient May Stall Decline From Alzheimer's

Could Marijuana Substance Help Prevent Or Delay Memory Impairment In The Aging Brain? (news - 2008)
    Could Marijuana Substance Help Prevent Or Delay Memory Impairment In The Aging Brain?

Your choice, kids! :D

Granny :wave:

15. if i'm too drunk it always gives me the spins lol

i could never help myself though - love the herb!

16. When ever I'm really drunk I smoke and drink a ton of water right before I go to bed.

17. Damn, savor "the spins". Seriosly..... that shit hasn't happened to me in SOOOO long. It might seem shitty at te time..... but when you're an old ass geezer, you'lll be TRYIN to get the spins. with no success.

18. dont do it bro u might die

19. This is the advice im gonna take next time! It was kinda a waste, tho it got me wasted, wobbly, excellently slurred and just generally fucked! i think it would of been better to sleep it off and wake up and smoke rather than the way i went about it...

Certainly wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else than at home with lots of safety and security!