Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Done.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Coldgreenetea, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Yea, I need to figure some things out in my life, lent is also coming up, but im done for smoking weed for now. Its just hard trying to figure out what I want to do in life, and getting high everyday doesn't make it any easier. Maybe this summer when I'm back at home, with no major priorities I might start again, but I am giving it up now, not even weekends. It got to the point where I got really depressed because I felt like my friends were abandoning me, and I started skipping class. I even told my mom that I smoked, but I am choosing not to now. But this forum is a great place with a great community, hope you all the best of luck....who knows, you might see me on here again in the distant future.

CGT out.

2. Good luck my friend

3. You made the right call man. Ive taken breaks before just to clear my head up and get things on track too. It definitely helps. And your right, this is a great community full of great people. But just because your not smoking doesn't mean you cant still stay on or get help with stopping. Either way, best of luck man and I hope you get what you want from your break.

4. Best thing to do is just get everything straight and when everythings on a good roll start blazing again.

Put your life first then weed.

I use to have the same problem and I had been so far behind school until second semester started. It was a fresh start and now I'm more responsible with the herb as I'll do my work and studies and then toke up as a reward. Great way of doing good at school. Also realized weed made me realize my problems as I had it before, but I did nothing about it till the second semester started.

5. my smokeing has come and gone many times thats one nice thing about pot i find it harder to quit drinking coffe its one of the few substances you can take or leave honestlyi think msg and shugar are probaly more addictive (at least for me) wish ya all the best tc

6. there's your issue.

7. No issue whatsoever. Im a catholic (albeit a "cafeteria catholic") and i just got done smoking 2 bowls. Lent is a time to do something to better yourself (which is why people tend to give up "bad" things like cussing or alcohol) that you might not have before, you dont have to give up anything really, especially weed... at least i didnt :smoking:

8. thanks for sharing...... kind of a buzz kill. peace out, ill be blazin till i croak:smoking::hello:

9. hey i feel you... i am goin thru a similar situation right now, and decided i shuoldnt smoke for a minute. be strong, be honest with yourself 1st always. you'll figure it out.
    peace coldgreentea!!!

10. For me, I like to keep active in my account even during dreaded t-breaks. I like to keep up with the city, besides it's not a requirement that you smoke weed to be part of the community.

I dunno, maybe you feel it will only worsen your urges, but that's just me.