Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Dec 11, 2006.

1. #1 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

2. Man, that sucks you got screwed- but it's good it was only for $28, not like some people on here who have been robbed at gun/knife point for $500+.

I know it's still not right- and lately I have been trying to understand humans as a species and why we do things to hurt each other. It's terrible that you feel you can't trust anyone now.

I've had problems with trust as well- some friends I hadn't spoken to in about 1 1/2 years told my g/f (now ex) that I had cheated on her (which was exremely exaggerated and the information wasn't correct and it happened 3 years before they told her).

People are fucked up- I know my situation isn't the same as your but what I am getting at is the fact is humans do random things and a persons behavior can never be predicted because it is based on circumstance.

I do have a friend who would never do anything to hurt me- they are far and few and must not be taken for granted.

You just gotta keep reminding yourself that although there are people who will fuck you over out there- that you can better this world by never fucking anyone over.

3. Hey man don't feel too bad, you aren't the only one with trust issues. Two of my "best friends" out of the blue broke into my house and jacked my brother's PS2 and all his games and sold em, and thought I wouldn't mind once I found out cuz they weren't stealing from me, oh but wait they did steal my favorite bowl ever that cost about 100 bucks and lied about that to my face. And that's not something I can go to the cops about either. It takes every bit of restraint not to run up in that fucker's house and kick his head in, but I gotta keep my cool for my own sake, and the sake of my family. So far it's working out, cuz one of em exposed himself to an underage girl recently, and with his priors he may finally get what's coming to him...a dick in his ass. The other one though, the one who actually took my bowl...I'll keep tabs on him.:devious: I can think of 14000 different ways to destroy a brake system.

4. Just because this person decided to take some of your money, you shouldn't just say that you are done with trusting people. Trust is earned and you shouldn't take that right away from everyone else just because you have had bad encounters. I understand that you feel burned and taken advantage of, but don't let one person's mistakes ruin it for other people, ya know?

You should just confront the guy if he is your friend and tell him that you don't appreciate what he is doing. If he is really your friend then he will understand how he is affecting your relationship by taking advantage of you.

5. #5 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006

6. Drugs and money can bring out the worst in people :(

But not everyone's bad, just remember that

OH, I thought of a good example to share with you. This is about karma, and why people who have bad things happen to them should just chill and not seek revenge

my friend's ex boyfriend smashed his bong through one of her new boyfriend's car windows.
    Maybe a week after the ex boyfriend broke the car window, he totalled his beloved pathfinder :)

see karma, bad people get what's coming to them, all in due time

7. My advice man, grow a plant. But TELL NO ONE...put your paranoia to good use. Get your rhythm down, you'll never have to buy a bag again. I haven't bought a bag since July 4th, and I smoke like a king!

8. #8 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006

9. I think what your main problem is that you are fronting people money to go get you sacks unless I misread. In some peoples eyes, this would be enough to consider you lazy and that you should find your own dealer. I mean, I'll hook up people with a sack every now and then - but I'm not a dealer and it pisses me off when people start calling me every fucking day trying to pick up a sack just because I know where to pick it up. You have to realize that when you are dealing with a middleman, you are dealing with somebody that is just doing you a favor ... not with a dealer who sells sacks all day long.

So if this person is constantly doing you favors then maybe he feels like you owe him 28 dollars and that it's okay to take it from you. It really doesn't seem like that bad of a situation to me because you said he would pay you back with a dimebag anyways, right? But if him taking your $28 is "crossing the line" to you, then you just need to confront him like I said earlier and see why exactly it is that he is taking your money. Obviously you two are on different wavelengths though because he feels comfortable about taking your money but you are getting bent out of shape about it. Try and think about it from his point of view though, he most likely just views it as he is borrowing money from you.

EDIT: Or the guy could just be a complete fucking dick, I dunno. I don't know the guy I'm just going by the information that you've given me so far :p

10. Cool, I've always wanted to grow outdoors. I was thinking of waiting for spring and just planting seeds all around nearby towns in the woods, and just leaving them and go back in october, any that are left I take. In the meantime I grow in my closet, and it's pretty easy to keep my own stash full. The best part about it is your weed will most likely be better than anything you've bought, cuz somehow it just works out that way. Now if you'll excuse me, I must test my most recent harvest with my one trustworthy friend left.:D:smoking:

11. Hell yea I'm a damned good trustworthy friend! :D

I should get a best friend award plaque :)

12. #12 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006

13. When it comes to a drug to drug relashionship its hard to trust somebody. If you met somebody through drugs and only know them through drugs, Meaning even jus weed, Its hard to trust em.

One of my dealers, He lived 4 houses from me on the corner of the block for 6-7 years while being my dealer.

Another, I went to school with him, And actually was the first one to teach him the game. He smoked a few times by then. I was knee deep in the game by then. So i taught him the ropes. Whatcha know. 10 something years later im neck deep in the game, And hes supplying me. But i know i could give him $1,000 or $100,000 in cold cash and id get what i asked for, If not more.

He'll hook up dank herb for like $130 a oz and be like sorry for the kinda steep price. Im like shit $130 a oz for some real dank. Shit i could flip this for $250 a oz easy but ima jus smoke it ya know.

Damn when i get drunk i type dumb shit.

On topic, Dont front unless you know the person besides as a drug to drug relasionship. Cuz if its like that, Its a bussiness man to a consumer relationship. And like that, The bussiness man knows he can do alot of hoe ass shit and still get bussiness, Because his bussiness could end up either in jail and is illegal and is not so common as the rest of the bussinessmens jobs.

So, Front to family and people you know is down for you. Willing to take a bullet for you type people.

Dont treat a dealer like a close friend if he aient. Ill tell a dealer a bag is hoe or a bag aient fat or the trees is bullshit. Cuz hes a bussiness to me and he aient supplying me what i want. If he asks for a front on money, Fuck that. How often do i go to mcdonalds and they ask me for my money on a front so they can go buy the cow to kill it to serve me the burger?

Never.

Have product, You'll get money. Bottom line.

14. #14 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006

15. KSR summed it up pretty well and that's true ... business is business. But I have a question, let's say the guy showed up one day and was like, "HEYYYYYY BRO, ya know all the times I like ripped you off and shit? Well, I'm pretty sorry about that so here is an ounce of dank for all the times I jacked you." Or what if he just like gave you $300, would you forgive him then?

I'm not saying that he will do this, I'm just curious as to if you would be cool with him then or not.

16. Some do that when they buy quantity, and sell it at regular price, i call it entrepreneurism. people trying to make money shouldnt be a deal, but when its shorting what you agreed on, that is.

17. #17 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006

18. fortunately for me ive learned this years ago, i can spot a snake a mile away

19. I totally understand how you feel because I've fronted people money back when I was in highschool and lost a few hundred dollars. I never front people the money anymore though, I wouldn't even front my own family money for weed because I wanna know for sure what I'm getting. Plus, drug deals are exciting. Nothing like checking out your dealers sack to make sure it's cool and then exchanging some money for some nice skunky herb. I mean, you sound like a pretty chillaxed guy and people really catch on to that and know that they can take advantage of you, but you just have to take control of the situation and show them that you are in control and not them. But since you are gonna start growing, you won't have to worry about this anymore anyways, lol :D

20. #20 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006