I'm done with this

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by MrStoney, Apr 10, 2018.

1. I'm done with this shitty ass life, for real. I don't know what to do but I've about had it. Social anxiety and depression and all that, I'm fucking tired. There's nothing I seem to be able to do to alleviate stress, anxiety and depression, and it's affecting my daily life. I'm saying/doing shit I never planned on doing at all for no reason and I don't know, why feel nervous for no reason, I don't know why.
    I'm a naturally calm guy but when I go out and about I don't go in all depressed or nervous, I'm just there to do what I need to do, my mindset is on getting shit done cause I've been dealing with this mental shit for a while. But NOOOOO, for some reason anxiety starts coming up out of nowhere, just fucking me up, just blocking me. Fuck the therapy, fuck the exercises, fuck the yoga, fuck the meditation, fuck ur energy, fuck ur religion, get me on point goddamnit!! I got fucking plans to help people but all this shit's in the way, I don't know how to vent and I'm DONE!!!! I got shit to do, I got people to save, I don't need this shit!! I swear I will smack the next 6 foot 6 guy I see and hope he smacks in a coma cause I'm TIRED!! Fuck suicide prevention hotline, bitch I am the fucking hotline, but I have shit coming up in me that I never asked for. It's like the Law of Attraction has conspired to MAKE SURE I can't progress through bad times, just piling shit upon shit upon a shitpile that's higher than the world trade center. I'm not the type to give up but FUCCKKKK!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I wish it were as simple as blazing one and getting outside your head for a while OP.

Having endless shit piling up on you is not fun at all.

Do not know how to help but we are here for you bro.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Behaviors that we display are set up as defense mechanisms. getting medicated and talking to someone is the easy part, changing behavior is what takes time.
    Certain Behaviors is so normal that ya gotta be able to recognize situations and learn how to react differently in them. Sounds like your at the hard part where u have to force yourself to make change.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. I feel the same way suffering from severe ankylosing spondylitis. Feeling like my spine is being ripped out of my back. Gouging down thousands of oxycodones in a few months that were prescribed by a doctor with only some relief. To be cut off the oxycodone cold turkey and go through hell and pain. And I barley suffer to the ones who truly suffer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I spent 3 days on the couch when I quit taking pills. And that was the easy part all the mental shit for the next 45-60 days was harder lol. My first response to pain is still “oh need a pill, then I’m like no ya can’t.”

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. upload_2018-4-10_9-5-30.jpeg
    My brain sober
    [​IMG]
    My brain on cannabis
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. LMAO I love Zoidberg.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hon, have you tried CBD? Most of our modern cannabis is bred for THC and nothing but THC! This has come at the cost of replacing the other "minor" cannabinoids, and that changes the high. Unfortunately, some folks NEED that bit of CBD to mellow them out. CBD has been show to prevent anxiety in several studies.

Cannabidiol inhibits THC-elicited paranoid symptoms and hippocampal-dependent memory impairment. (full – 2012) http://jop.sagepub.com/content/27/1/19.long

Does Cannabidiol Protect Against Adverse Psychological Effects of THC? (full – 2013) Does Cannabidiol Protect Against Adverse Psychological Effects of THC?

See if you can find any of these CBD strains-
    https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/10-best-cbd-cannabis-strains-according-to-leafly-users

Or you might see if you can find a CBD alcohol tincture and put it on your cannabis to raise the CBD levels. Just let it evaporate and smoke as usual.

Hope that helps!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Eat healthy,
    Exercise,
    Smoke some herb,
    And lastly make someone else smile every day. You follow these 4 simple steps and you’ll be fine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Start growing dope and making dope and extracting dope and nothing will go wrong!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Sorry, nothing I'd like more than to say some magic words but I'm no better off than you are. I need my safe space.

13. Hate to see anyone in pain physically or mentally but here is a secret. Everyone has days like that. Sometimes lots of them. There are people all over the world who have a lot of problems worse than you ever thought possible. Hence the phrase “ there but for the grace of God ( or fate for the atheists) go I”.
    You may have really serious problems or nothing more than a kid who has acne and didn’t get a new car for his birthday.
    Most of us just put on our big boy pants and think of the responsibilities we have to our families and those we love.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Check out Lester Levenson who was active in the 60's to 1990 or so never charging a dime to anyone basically explaining (by experience) what is real vs these self concepts created exposure to insane societies...

Several talks on Youtube also a couple of free pdf downloads were put up... no charge, no giving up your Email, nada... only thing the pdf that gives all the crux of the method auto downloads and is 1.2 MB and 109 pages you can save on your drive.

Google his name and "Keys to the Ultimate Freedom" . This book was selling on Amazon new for over $100. when i last checked a week ago maybe because it is out of print for years and rare.

Some of his former students are claiming to be carrying on his work but they charge big bucks and focus on materialism which is a by product of the method, not the goal... i wouldn't recommend them but the YT vids and free pdf's are excellent.

15. I was in your shoes a year ago. Give up alcohol and set goals to accomplish in life. Even if it is something random like diving license or cpr. Fullfilling goals is the biggest saratonin booster there is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I agree with what ever gibberish your staying up above. Same mental state myself.
    Alcohol quiets the mind but only along side loud music, weed alleviates pain but causes anxiety.
    But ya life sucks ass then you die I believe idk

Cradles my mind like no other

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I think that's the main problem, making goals and not really feeling any sense of accomplishment, or not having enough motivation to complete my goals. Either way, I know what it's like to push through the bad times and all, it's just that sometimes it gets so frustrating cause u need to put in consistent effort to improve urself and it may not necessarily be paying off. Now I'm just re-evaluating my life so to speak, cause I'm still young enough to make any path for myself. Like another member said, it's probably change and I need to learn how to manage it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. "there is nothing for me here" is true when it comes to searching for meaning, happiness or our Real Self in people, places, situations or things... (thoughts are things too, not a reflection of who we are in Reality)

there is a line from an ancient song by the stylistics "YOU ARE EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING IS YOU"...

Profound statement but not when it is projecting "out there" implying that someone or some thing is "my whole world"... WE are our entire world and none of us are in the exact same one... if we want to change our world or our perception of the world the only thing that works is changing our mind about ourselves, then like magic the self image and world look much more benign... (not at all hopeless or threatening)

i like the sign in the store window that is actually a profound statement as if some wise sage put it there as a secret code to enlightenment...

"Need Help, Apply Within."

once the mind is quiet (not by alcohol or weed) we begin to touch our Real Self... that is if we ignore all the thoughts that are running through the surface of the mind like waves and bubbles on the ocean...

• Like Like x 2
  19. Always remember this. You are not having a bad day. You are having a character building day.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Got a warning for mentioning in a reply the dangers of overdosing on drugs . Got warned for even mentioning them when mostly everyone on grass city does drugs..