Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Done With The Herb.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Super Nova, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hello everybody. So, last night was the worst night of my entire life. I decided to make a G-Bong, and smoke only 2 hits out of it. I smoked them, and about a half hour later, I was so fucked up I wanted to die. I believe I had a panic attack, but wasn't sure if the bud was laced with something. Everything I side happened 5 seconds after I told my body to do it. I had to try about 10 times to open a door. I made my friend go home, and just started crying because I wanted to die so badly. Everything was spinning and I kept vomiting. I ended up TELLING MY FUCKING MOM. I felt like I was stupid drunk, and on many other drugs. I really had a terrible night, after hours of dry heaving, spinning, scratching, and crying, I fell asleep. I woke up 12 hours later, still a tiny bit high. Was my marijuana laced with something, or did I have a terrible panic attack?

2. G bongs are like wu tang clan, they ain't nothin to fuck with

3. Terrible panic attack. Know how much you can handle. Only 2 hits? I need what you have.

4. You had a panic attack I would imagine. Ask your dealer if it was laced man. I wouldn't quit weed because of one bad experience.

5. g bong hits you really hard since your taking all the smoke in one hit

6. I'm not looking for attention or anything, just saying man, I'm DONE. I could never handle that feeling again.

7. You greened out d00d. This is not all that unusual in a stoner community. People green out all the time! Next time just relax man... Focus on relaxing... Put on some chill as fuck music and close your eyes, ride out the high and try your best to enjoy it. Convince yourself nothing is wrong (because nothing is wrong) and that you just got REALLY FUCKING HIGH, so you may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Cheers for being so high man, don't freak next time. You know what to do now :smoking:

8. Oh yeah, and my heart was beating so fucking fast it was painful. I could feel it throughout my whole body. So terrible.

9. you basically took two full bowls in two hits...if you have a low tolerance, that WILL fuck you up.

10. Cool story , bro

11. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']you basically took two full bowls in two hits...if you have a low tolerance, that WILL fuck you up.[/quote]

My tolerance is NOTHING. I just started smoking a little while ago.

12. Yea you just got reaaaally fuckin high and couldnt handle it lol. This happened to me once, minus puking, but since then ive been way higher than that day and still hasnt happened to me. Like others said just chill put on some music and know your tolerance lol

13. [quote name='"smokin bud"']G bongs are like wu tang clan, they ain't nothin to fuck with[/quote]

This should've been the end to this thread.

Op why a g bong? If weed hits you that hard smoke a bowl. You'll get a much more relaxed high. G bongs are for the experienced, they shouldn't be taken lightly

14. nah bro that was a body high haha. indica dominant. but yo. for real just take a baby hit. tolerance will be increased.. unfortunately. but yeah bruh, take it easy.

hahhaha

15. Exactly how long ago is "a little while ago"? Because I wasn't even that fucked up the very first time I smoked.

16. [quote name='"RollingStoned32"']

Exactly how long ago is "a little while ago"? Because I wasn't even that fucked up the very first time I smoked.[/quote]

I've gotten high 2 other times, one of them I got dizzy, and one of them I actually felt good.

17. lol, the main thing you have to do is chill out. If you just chilled out and didn't think about dying or some shit you would've had the best night of your life, followed by the best sleep that when you woke up, would've felt like you slept on a cloud for a full week. Shitty you panicked.

18. I feel bad, I remember you had a thread last night and I told you to make a G bong. sorry man but I had like one or maybe two bad highs and after something like you experienced, I really doubt it'll happen again. You should be proud in your ability to make such a hard hitting G bong!

19. I pulled that shit so slow, they were the milkiest god damn hits ever. I still don't know if my friend is alright, he's not responding to texts/calls.

20. [quote name='"CantThink"']I feel bad, I remember you had a thread last night and I told you to make a G bong. [/quote]

Way to go, jeeze, how dare you try to get somebody really high.