I'm done with men.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AK123089, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I have almost laughably horrible luck in relationships, and I always have.

And tonight, once again, proves just how much so.

My ex... broke up with me because I moved, went out with some girl that his parents bribed him to date to get a new car after totalling his last one, broke up with her, dropped a bunch of excuses, told me how much he loved me, wanted to marry me, spend the rest of his life with me, no other girl would ever compare to me, he was so unhappy without me, yadda yadda yadda... was going to move to VA to go to school just so we could be together.

I was obviously still wary, but I started talking to him again, and we'd text all day, he'd call me when he was free, we brought all of our inside jokes back, and I'm driving back to Jersey on Sunday night to take my stepdad for a surgery and we were supposed to see each other... ON HIS REQUEST.

I get on Facebook tonight, and lo and behold, this fuckhead is in ANOTHER relationship.
    :eek::eek::eek: Like... honestly?

I told him to try to explain himself out of this one, not to expect to see me on Sunday, and when shit falls through with this bitch not to come crying back to me.
    I guess he's asleep already, but when I first started getting pissed, he didn't have much to say.

Like, honestly? Fucking scumbag.

I wish I was aware of whether or not I was going to have a drugtest sometime next week or else I'd be so fucking blazed right now I wouldn't be able to see straight.

I'm about two seconds from letting him know I hooked up with my friend in Louisiana (someone he was always jealous of), and throwing in how much bigger his dick is.

He ALMOST had me feeling bad about doing that... And ARGH!!! Since I can't smoke the herb, I'll likely chain smoke and go through a few beers.

Sorry this is one big thread of rant, but I just wanna punt something... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why are men so fucking retarded all the time? I mean, seriously... he had no reason to keep me on the leash or string me along because I'm not close enough to him to make it worth his while... It's not like I drive up there enough to be a booty call...

/rant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aj_vABphAo"]YouTube - Your Time Is Gonna Come-Led Zeppelin[/ame]

• Like Like x 2
  2. i'm sorry about your troubles, it's really a shame he's selfish enough to put you through all the drama and emotional baggage which comes with an unstable relationship. if he can't even focus on the relationship it's obvious he doesn't deserve one. it sounds like he is controlled by his impulses and desires, definitely not a suitable or trustworthy partner. on the upside, you sound like you're handling this well. you aren't smoking, you aren't getting revenge, you are using this opportunity as a learning experience. and simply that's all life is about, a slow progressive journey towards finding a higher consciousness which relates to happiness in my opinion. don't let this guy discourage you from finding a meaningful relationship or even from trusting men.

good luck on the journey.

3. aww man i gotta go on youtube to listen to led zep oh wellz. Sorry to hear about your situation. I thought you knew all of us guys are retards :wave: but your ex seems like he wanted a "fallback" person to go to. pretty horrible. i hope things turn around for you. take it easy on the cigs they are terrible for you. and the beer.:eek:

4. Oh, I'm more than tempted... Everything you said I wasn't doing, I want to... I reallllly do... but I'm a believer in some sort of karma (though, I don't see why this kind of crap always happens to me), so I try my damnedest to avoid it...

I just needed to vent somewhere before my head exploded and I broke something.

5. Your ex is an asshole and a jerk for the way he did you, but you do realize that you admitted to cheating on him also:(

The Games People Play, so sad:(

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 Tha Professor, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    Sounds like you dated an asshole. Guess it's time to move on, and realize that there are approx. nine trillion other fish in the sea who aren't assholes.

Hey, that wasn't so hard now was it?
    :smoke:

7. Wait... when did I say I cheated on him? I never did at all...

8. I hooked up with my friend AFTER the ex and I broke up.

AFTER I found out he was in another relationship... before he decided he was so horribly upset with himself for ending things.

9. VERRRRRY Sorry, I'm Blazed and misread your post:eek:

10. Haha it's ok. I was confused and went back and read it, and it does look like I could have meant that... so, you're stoned and I typed it in a non-descriptive way. :)

11. nothing good comes from any of that, you know better, and you'll learn from it. my ex did that to her ex, one time she left her FB open and YES i snooped! i wanted to mainly see if she was involved or had any feelings w/ him for my own sake. we date previously and she went to him after things got tough. i read the "please i'm so over your 4 inch cock" and it made me feel bad for the guy. even if he is an asshole, no one deserves to be treated like crap. live and let live, you'll be a wiser woman for it.

12. #12 kms brown, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHw-mOwtlPA]YouTube - Katt Williams Ain't Shit *****z[/ame]
    I hope thats not too harsh.

Seriously though, he sounds like a piece for work. Him dating a girl just to get a new car? That should have thrown up a few flags about how much he really cares about other people.

Dont tell him about your friend with the big dick. Let him be the bad guy and dont give him a shovel to dig your grave with.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You're setting yourself up for a lifetime of disappointments if this is how you deal with issues in a relationship. I strongly suggest you demand more from your future partners and more of yourself.

~AK~

14. Honestly, I really don't... I just have god awful luck. I seem to pick all the real "winners" wherever I am.

I usually have a second chance rule, and this was his... because I know I've made mistakes in other things and would have loved a second chance, so I try to have more faith in humanity. Doesn't always serve me right.

I know I'll be over it within a week, because I wasn't completely back on relationship/love, much less 100%-like, terms with him... but at the time that it happened I was so mad I needed a release, because we used to be amazing friends too, and it's not even so much that I've lost him in a potentially romantic way, but it's just another "friend" fucking me over.

It just makes me angry. I'm one of those people that can read anyone and tell you what kind of person they are, how they'll respond, and I've always been pretty spot-on with most people I've met... but once my feelings are involved, I lose the ability completely. It's like my gut instincts go out the window.

15. Haha not too harsh. I laughed because I often wonder why is seems to be the case, myself. :rolleyes:

16. In relationships things rarely happen by chance or because of "bad luck" sister. The trick is understanding why things happen and there's always a "why" tucked away somewhere. Because if you impart chance or luck with the outcomes you've experienced, I would humbly suggest that you'll never figure out the answer. You have to be willing to dig inside of you, but getting to that point takes a lot of courage since most people choose to look elsewhere if they suspect a flaw in themselves.

Being able to read people isn't a good enough tool if you aren't willing and able to read yourself.

~AK~

17. Oh, if I wanted to get down to the nitty-gritty, I'd be willing to admit that at times I have a savior complex, but I feel that's a common feeling... especially among females. And it's not that I go out looking for the screw ups, and I don't deal with too much bullshit unnecessarily for too long, though probably more than I should...
    I'm probably naive in that, when someone trusts me, they can trust me 100%. I don't lie to my friends (ok, maybe if I say I'm good that day and I'm not, but I mean big stuff), I don't tell secrets, and at times I'm too honest. It's naive of me to expect the same from other people because it's a rare trait to come by, but I'd rather have hope that I can find it than feel like I can't ever trust anybody ever. I know you can't 100%, but I would at least like to be pretty damn close to it.
    I always end up hurt once I'm comfortable enough to let my guard down.

18. That guy sounds like a douche. I don't see the point of this thread though. Are you looking for our sympathy or something? It's your fault for picking this guy, should've seen it coming. I'm so sick of women complaining about their boyfriends when there's plenty of good relationship type guys all around them that they never notice...

19. In the words of Jay-z, "it's on to the next one." Heartbreak sucks for everyone and this probably won't be the last time it happens, you gotta go through it time and time again until (and if) you find the right person. Just know that it isn't your bad, you did what you could to make it work and now it's his loss. Cut off everything that has to do with him so you don't think about what happened, DON'T CHECK HIS FACEBOOK even thought it might be tempting cuz then you're just digging yourself into an even bigger pile of shit. Block him if you have to, he'll realize what he lost someday.

20. My sister has always had bad relationships and it's because of the guys that she picks to have the relationship with. The guys my sister tends to like are the guys that go and cheat behind her back when they have the chance; this isn't an indication of the way all guys in a relationship act, but rather it is a reflection of the tools who want to balance a relationship and have some piece of meat off on the side too.