I'm done smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokemanybowls, Sep 28, 2009.

1. I had an epiphany today and realized its not worth it for me anymore im done goodbye GC

2. cool story hansel. but on a serious note, goodbye.:wave:

3. im sorry to here that. good luck with life. peace.

4. Good call man, real life comes first and if mj is causing issues there than its time to step back and re-evaluate

5. Have fun man, drop by from time to time. Maybe there will be another time in your life...

6. dont worry blades, he'll be back next week

7. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya

8. Smell ya later

9. Enjoy sobriety wish I could be as cool as you.

10. I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish but weed has the best high of all time.

It had to be done.

11. doesnt sound like hes quttin to be ' cool ' ..?

but that's cool bro.
    hopefully you can manage smokin and still livin a good life one day.

12. Hey! You make it sound like the herb did something wrong. Whatever tickles your pickle man but people who usually say that end up smoking eventually.

13. thats corny.:(

14. Uhhh ....

15. more weed for me....

16. See you tomorrow.

17. Don't blame you. I'm leaning that way too as I have just been so busy everytime I smoke this g-13 i'm getting way too high. I like to chill not be blitz and that just can't happen with this dank.

Good luck.:hello::hello:

18. If you're quitting because of a job, money, or just don't like to smoke anymore, then enjoy your life man and maybe you can come back to the herb soon.

Hopefully you aren't quitting because of something weed "did" to you or your life, because I hate the excuse of "weed fucked me over because...", followed with some sob story about how you or somebody you know fucked up while high or doing something that involved weed, which then makes you conclude that weed was somehow the culprit in whatever went wrong.

Sorry if I came off like a dick, but I hate when people fuck up and blame weed like it was the one who caused it. No hard feelings :)