I'm done - smoking with my dad.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gymverb, Apr 9, 2011.

1. doubt you guys have seen my other posts, so I'll say it again.

my dad had chronic pain, glaucoma, bunch of shit. he's in so much pain right now that I had to physically get up and get him a percocet.

I've talked to him about it a shit ton. He used to be a stoner. I've been debating about it for a couple weeks, mostly because of my mom.

I just called my dealer. Im done. Gonna smoke Sunday.

2. Does he know this? Don't get him bombed if he hasn't in a while, just get let him go easily.

3. More details? :). If its his first time in a few years though try to get a heavy indica and smoke a J with him because he's probally more used to that method then anything.. Then surround him with chips/pop you name it and grab your x-box :hello:

4. #4 gymverb, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We don't have dank around here, and I'll just give him a couple hits, enough to be relaxed. And yes, he does. He just wants anything to take his pain away :(

5. forget sunday, do it now.

6. #6 gymverb, Apr 9, 2011
    Unforch I cant get an specific strains :( but it'll probably be high mids quality, which is what he's used to, I guess. Yeah itll be a jay.

He had a really hard childhood...his parents were terribly abusive, like "say one word I'll beat your ass with a belt" kinda abusive. We don't talk to anyone on his side any, they're really nasty. They'd never send him anything for birthdays, holidays...but he'd always send a card with a letter and/or money. Couple weeks ago we got a box - it was ten years worth of cards sent back to my dad. Yeah.

So in his 20s he kinda went crazy. From his stories it seems like he was THA MAN, lol. Smoked everyday, one time found a duffel bag with 6 pounds, knew every conect in Cincinnati, threw awesome parties. My favorite story is one time him and his friend were tripping on shrooms and they got to his friends house - but he couldnt go thru the door cause "he wouldn't fit" so he climbed up 4 stories of fire escapes hahahahah. So basically he was a stoner. But it's been 35 years since he smoked.

He knows I smoke and I've been talking about it a lot past olcouple weeks. He has glaucoma, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, diabetes, and a shit ton of other stuff. Takes like 20 pills a day. He has a sore thats never healed, and twice a year it peels and it's basically the worst pain you could ever feel. He just sits in the chair and shakes until his fucking vicodin or percoset kicks in.

Tonight was really bad, and we had a long talk. It was mutally agreed that he needs in.

Fuck prohibition, fuck the drug war, fuck the government. They're keeping my dad in pain and in danger of losing his eyesight. Even his doctor said something off hand about "I'm not supposed to say this cause it's illegal butyoudbenefitfromweed."

I want my dad to be able to tell his stories again and to be happy.

I hope it helps :(

(sorry it's so long, I'm so upset)

7. #7 gymverb, Apr 9, 2011
    I can't, no one has bud. Shit ton of busts cause people can't keep their mouths shut.

8. Don't worry about length thats not much compared to some of the walls of text i've seen. My dad had the same type of dad (that he hasn't talked to in 18 years.. I was just born) and got burned up pretty bad on his 14th birthday trying to light some flower or some shit on fire (the wind came back on the fumes and nailed him) so that escalated it. Went around being a bamf with bikers, married a cokehead.. Sobered up got promoted a bunch of times because he has an amazing worth ethic, married my mom ext.. Damnit i'm doing it, long story short my dads a bamf

But high mids will be alright because J's waste herb. But your dad sounds really sick I would leave him an 1/8 of something for when your not home rolled up. I'm sorry you and your dad have to expierence that I hope it works out :)

9. if i could teleport, i would hand you one of my joints

10. i don't know about your whole situation, but good luck and i hope your dad is relieved and enjoys the herb again :) if you're in a medical state/canada maybe help him get a MMJ so he can get better quality medicine?

11. #11 gymverb, Apr 9, 2011
    we're in Ohio :( he'd qualify too :( thanks! I'm so excited haha

12. #12 gymverb, Apr 9, 2011
    I'm glad your dad is doing better! Yeah know what it's like to have shitty family. I'm just gonna smoke a j because that's what he used to do all the time, and to bring back memories:) I'll see how this goes, and if it does, I'm gonna try to keep him in constant supply. Possibly brownies down the road, he used to make them hahha. thanks man! Hoping this works

13. Wanna drive up to michigan? we have AMAZINGGGG dank

14. #14 gymverb, Apr 9, 2011
    i wish:( it fuckin sucks around here, when i get my own place I'm gonna start growing

15. This is when you need to be growing your own dank

16. Yea Michigan does get some good dank and plus you can get your medical card too.

17. try the oil. if it works go find some land and grow to make bunch of oil

18. If i had a teleporter id port through to your crib with a bong and a sack of dank and smoke him out and then port away. He'd be like who the fuck was that the wizard of oz of dank.

19. I'd probably freak the fuck out at first if you were dressed as the kool-aid guy in your avatar.

.....OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH :eek:

20. There's amazing weed in every single state

And good job OP...hope he's open to it