im done fucking up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by taylorbangs, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Im fucking up in life. im writing this to vent and to finally start fixing things! 

I shouldnt have brought her with me. Shouldnt have came back to this state. I'm mentally done making small mistakes and rushing through operations! Tomorrow I will be confident in my voice, and my actions.  I'm going to wake up, get shit done, go to work and learn/apply myself. Nobody brining me down anymore, nobody to keep me afloat. All I have is my laptop, my personality and my choices. I'm in control. Too old to be too young, better than these excuses. Success is on my mind. Tomorrow my personal life will start healthy, and my work life will become stable. 

2. Good luck dude.

3. I hope all goes well for you man.

4. #4 himan235, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    FUCK YEA MAN! grab the bull by the horns! You can do dont come back here and bullshit anymore cause I'm done hearin that shit Time to get shit done like a fuckin commando

5. You said you shouldn't have brought "her" with you.. hopefully a lady didn't give you troubles, cause that's why like mobb deep once said.. we dont love these hoes. But good luck man, I really hope things change for you.. when everything going wrong and it feels like everything is against you your mentality is exactly what you need to turn things around. good luck homie

6. I say the same shit every day, but nothing ever comes of it.... Hopefully you do better than me

No my choices got me in trouble. There was a woman involved but I boil it down to myself and not being honest.

I'd have to say, today was a good day. 

9. Even if you're done fucking up your life, somebody else might not be.

10. ty friend. I see you in arizona too, good shit. thank you for reachin out

11. With that attitude, you'll be good. Gud luck

12. but today you gettin fucked up

13. #13 AJE420, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    Lol after i read this i pictured a football coach yellin this at his star player while the song "eye of the tiger" plays in the back ground. :D go get em champ u can dooo eiiit

14. good luck broth, yu can get thru it

15. I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, tired of fucking everything up for myself. Come new year im going back to school (hopefully) and finishing that shit, next year might not be very interresting for me but im gonna get shit DONE now.
    Loosing my woman and realizing how my weed usage have been out of control for a while now made me realize how much im done being controlled by my shitty childhood and my self destructive behaviour. Its time to change things around and kick that bitch called life right in the teeth, not gonna back down for anything or anyone. Im gonna be happy one day, just u see...

I still love weed, and that shit needs to be legal asap. But nothing should be abused, im gonna go cold turkey for a good while and its actually not a problem for me right now, i never felt like this before. Hopefully i will meet a woman i will love as much as i did her, and it wont fuck up cause im in control now.
    Good luck mate!
    Cheers..