I'm disgusted.

Discussion in 'General' started by Foniac, Jun 24, 2007.

1. I'm watching this show on A&E about SWAT teams and all the stuff they do. It was comical the way all the officers were posturing and acting like god's gifts to the world.

But then, they went on an 'operation' to take down someone who was dealing marijuana. In order to take down the suspects, who were residing in a tiny two bedroom, one floor home - they decided that breaking down the door and busting out the windows wasn't good enough.

They strapped the window / door frames to an SUV and pulled the front of the house off.

To catch some pot dealers.

Fuck.

2. I have seen that show before. They rip the door off of every house they go to. Seems a little exsesive to me, but I'll admit, I like to watch it.

3. I stopped watching Cop shows when I started growing/smoking weed....

Go Figure....;);):D

4. They have to do that for thier own safety. If theres 5 people behind that door and a taskforce walks thru the front then you end up with a dead team of cops. But if you tear off the front door and throw a tear gas in then it becomes 200% safer.

If you say that you wouldnt go with the safest way possible if you were a cop then you are lying to yourself.

5. All those cop shows are stupid, just think cops sit at there house masterbating to those shoes.

i saw an episode of cops were a officer saw someones house on fire and couldnt wake the owner up by knocking on the door, so he takes out his nightstick and smashes the womans window out yelling "mam your house is on fire". the woman opens the door scared shitless, turns out the womans house wasnt the one on fire. and they ended up leaving the woman with like 6 broken windows

6. Yeah Ive seen that episode. Its not enough to break one window and yell in the house, hes gotta just smash up all the windows like a fuckin 6 year old and scare the hell out of the old woman, and her house isnt even on fire!

7. I was completely amused.

They got shot at, and then they all ran away like girls and called in a real swat team.

They're so hardcore.