I'm disappointed

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Sep 28, 2007.

1. #21 Floydian, Sep 28, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

2. He was underage until 2 weeks ago by his own admission.

3. 1. He admitted he had just turned 18 a week ago and he's been posting for years.

2. So what? The internet should be treated just like the real world, and it pisses me off that it isn't. Go down to Louisianna and walk down bourbon street and see if you don't see some girl's dancing shadow through a window. Who gives a fuck? It's not up to us to not post things that you don't approve of, it's up to you not to read them.

3. :rolleyes:

4. how about everyone shut up and smoke a bowl. if not leave.

Flyin Hi.

5. You heard him. Better do what the man says :D

6. Oh, trust me I don't care if we have underage kids and they're mature. I just wanna follow the rules. It just blows my mind because he sounded to me with all the arguments that he was like 40 years old living alone in Toronto, just living life. And he talked with other people about peyote and someone not even 18 doing all that shit just blows my mind. + how open minded he was. I will admit he was arrogant, not understanding, and sometimes just a prick. GC won't be the same without him though.

7. I'm sure, after the drama has blown over, that GC will be just the same, minus some immaturity. He was mature at times, but as it was said, his posts seemed to be getting more and more immature about a month or two ago....

8. is this really a big deal? i mean i understand why the mods need to ban them but is it really our business? i personally don't care if someone is underage as long as they dont make dumb posts

9. he is probably reading all these posts about him, and just eating up all the drama that was started.

Like I said yesterday, I didnt have beef, never really talked to the guy, so it doesnt bother me one way or the other. Personally I think we need to drop it. Whats done is done, and generally theres not shit that can be done about it. Lets look forward, instead of back. I really think the city can be what it once was:gc_rocks::bongin:

10. Exactly what I think.

And to the guy who posted above you, I think it's important because underage users can get the City shut down. Plus, most of them are very immature, and make repeat posts (don't use the search button), and constantly break the rules. hell, I doubt if they even read them.

11. thats true but as long as they dont state their age i don't see the problem. just my opinion though, whatever

12. lmao good picture

13. I say we take all those immature ass fucks out back and beat them with medium gauge hoses.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ^^^^^^^

I like you. you just called people my favorite name to call people

15. Who cares? If they leave fuck'em... Its not like they are coming back, right? Just let it end... Unless of course they say their leaving so people ask them to stay. They're just trying to feed their ego. I've been on alot of random forums were people say things and then a week later act like nothing happened. But yeah, don't worry about it. This forum has been around for what 6-7 years? I'm sure alot of favorite posters have gone since then but this place is still around...

16. #36 Floydian, Sep 29, 2007

17. like i said, i understand why the mods need to ban them and i have no complaint with anything the mods do. i just dont think its big enough of a deal for us members to seek out underage users and out them. i think that behavior is something we as stoners should be against(snitching)

• Like Like x 1
  18. #38 Floydian, Sep 29, 2007

19. I forsee great times in GC's future :)