Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Confused

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alwaysblazin23, Feb 1, 2012.

1. short and sweet, bud looks like headies but smokes like mid... appearence wise i think it looks pretty dank, nugs are real tight, lots of frosting and nice red trichomes BUT burns HELLA quick and it taste pretty harsh. i have a pretty high tolerance and it gets me blazed after about three GB hits or off a .5 bowl pack. idk just doesnt burn/smell/taste like headies. what do you guys think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It looks like some common street bud that was grown pretty well and whoever had it couldnt get rid of it fast enough. Therefore it dried out and burns fast and harsh, also it may have been flushed improperly.

3. Looks danky...just b glad u have some to smoke...I out. Peace

4. Looks like standard dense dank. middies burn slower for me for some reason.

5. [quote name='"alwaysblazin23"']short and sweet, bud looks like headies but smokes like mid... appearence wise i think it looks pretty dank, nugs are real tight, lots of frosting and nice red trichomes BUT burns HELLA quick and it taste pretty harsh. i have a pretty high tolerance and it gets me blazed after about three GB hits or off a .5 bowl pack. idk just doesnt burn/smell/taste like headies. what do you guys think?

[/quote]

Harsh, burns shitty, doesn't taste right, but looks fine and gets you stoned? Sounds like your herb was improperly flushed/dried/cured.

6. very interesting. didnt think about that at all. ima toss some orange peels in with the nugs and see if that freshens them up a little bit. should help with the taste anyway. dunno why i didnt thnk of that

7. damn, i was gettin so excited scrollin down that no one suggested the orange peels, then the last comment is you realisin it yourself lol. but that works, i've had the same problem, good lookin bud that doesn't smoke good. orange peels do work, i had them in for about an hour or two in a pill bottle with a quarter and it freshened it right up

8. ive been a believer in the peels for a long time. its pretty cool how it works, you can actually look at the nugs and tell the difference.

it was kind of a let down cuz when i picked this up it looked amazing but it didnt smoke near as good as it looked

9. yea i love how they work. saved that whole dried up quarter i bought. complain to your dude, i always do when i dont like somethin and they dont give me stuff like that anymore. but they do look dank in those pics, look like they'd smoke real nice

10. I've heard to not let your orange peel touch the bud itself. Just a heads up, if you didn't already know.

11. ive heard that too. usually ill just set the bud in a medium size ziploc with the peels on the opposite end of the bag for about 3 hours and it comes out nicely, dont fix it if it isnt broken right?

12. I think all who posted about the cure and/or flush is correct.

One thing I have done in the past is to take a little shisha, I use the herbal kind since I don't want to put nicotine in my body, and put it in the bowl with the weed. You don't need much. It is amazing how this smooth out the smoke and lets you take monster hits.

13. really? i love hookah and im pretty sure i have some tropic cherry shisha. ima have to try that out

14. I don't understand what's wrong with some bud burning quickly like it got burnt so it had to turn into smoke so wouldn't that just be like smoking your nug quicker

15. dry bud that burns fast smokes super harsh and tastes like ass. you want it fresher and kinda sticky so it burns slower and you get the taste and the not-harshness. it's more of a preference thing to me, idk if theres more to it or not tho

16. ^^this smoke burns your throat after a few hits if its dry but if its cured right and fresh it ges down smooth