Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im confused.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushyMagic, Jun 1, 2010.

1. So, this morning i decided it would be a good idea to hit up my last huge dome bowl. (bowl that overflows the bowl) Afterwords my friend told me that it would be a good idea to drink. He said it intensifies it a HUGE amount. So i had a few shots of Skol. I dont usually drink, this is only my second time (I really dont enjoy it) but I figured hey, lets give it a try.

This was at 1030am.

Now its 430 where i live and I just woke up. WHAT TEH FUCKS HAPPENED?

This ever happen to anyone?

2. perhaps, you took a nap..... hahahahahahha

3. What a waste of weed, but maybe you just passed out.
    That may happen to me in a few hours as I'm trying Ayahuasca

4. Do you have a tattoo?

A new one, I mean haha. Like, one you didn't have at 10:29

5. Did you wake up on top of Caesars Palace in Vegas? Maybe you were slipped ruffies... :smoke:

6. Dude... Where's your car!?

7. They should call them floories.

8. hahaha be warned... that shit is going to ruin you for a few hours...cleanse you if you please....it will be dark and scary...but it gets better....and better...and better...then...it gets normal again.....defs something everyone should try in a super low dose once in life

9. Happened to me when I was supposed to go to my girlfriends for lunch. I thought taking a few hits of a roach at 10 AM wouldn't be a big deal. I ended up passing out, missing lunch and waking up at 5 PM.

10. ^ lol, i've had alot of funny experience like that myself. i remember once when i woke up, i decided to make a real fat spliff with more weed than i usually have. before i smoked it i was making my plans for the day. so.. what did i do that day after i smoked the spliff? FUCK ALL. i was literally sat in my living room the whole day. sometimes weed can really knock you on your ass.