Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im confused

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dazy, Oct 2, 2009.

1. :wave:Hey everybody!
    Im kinda confused bout something which isn't hard to do but like i dont know the difference of a bubbler.... I don't know how its different or what about it is different or if it works in the same manner as a bowl....Help me please... I'm not exactly new at smoking i just never heard of a bubbler...

2. It's kinda like a mini bong. You fill it with water, pack your bud and smoke it. They have a choke and everything they are bad ass.

3. no shit... so theyre like bowls and bongs had a baby and that is just way cool!!!!

4. Bubblers are the fuckin shit.

Just like that dude said, theyre like mini bongs. Some have more than 1 water chamber which is even more BA.

5. Haha welcome to GC, that's a good way to think of it, yeah :p

6. it's basically a pipe shaped bong. it works the same way as a bong except it has a separate perc like a spoon.

[​IMG]

7. Exactly.