I'm confused.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Junk Head, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I started taking opiates around beginning of 07'. My aunt that I was closest too died from brain cancer and I took it pretty hard. ): I guess that's what lead to me taking them in the first place..

I started out taking 2-3 every other night. My mom gets a 3 mo prescription for her arthritis so she usually gives me a whole 30 pills to myself. Then I started going from 3 to 6, then 9, then 12. They're 7.5mg and I just remember feeling like I was a whole other person, outside my own body. You know the whole looking at yourself looking at yourself thing? That. The most that came out of it was I ended up sleeping my days away and grew really anti-social. I started smoking weed again to help me stop using them so often, 'cause I'm fully aware of the damage it can cause. What I don't get is... I've started taking them again, but I can't take more then 4 without puking my guts up most of the time. Not that I want to take more, I just don't understand how I was able to do that at first but now I can barely keep em' down. I don't get them as often as I used to. My mom caught on way before I moved out and so she usually gives me no more than 10, which I just turn around and sell.

Has anything like this happened to you or have you heard of it happening? Or is it just me. :confused:

2. noap just you

3. Dude got to rehab and get help!!!!!!!!!

4. dude, your opiate tolerance just went down after not taking them for a while. that's it.