Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Confused

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abyssanoid, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I had started smoking weed about a while ago, and had smoked quite a few times. I had recently bought a dime, and smoked some of it and had gotten high just fine. But for some odd reason I smoke out of the same dime and I don't notice anything. I was definately inhaling right, because it had worked before, and I held it in and blew it out of my nose. I was wondering if anyone else had noticed anything like this before. I took like ten hits, so I should have noticed at least something. Anyways, I would appreciate it if you would respond.

Thanks

2. not sure. maybe try taking a hit then breathing a little more air in right behind your hit to make sure it gets all in your lungs. then try to hold it in. Good luck :smoke:

3. Yeah, I'm pretty much out. Ill be buying alot more soon though

4. sometimes your so high before you know it, you dont even know your high lol

5. use a GB, that should set you straight

6. i've ripped 3 foot RooRs that haven't fucked me up as bad as some GB's.

7. Its called tolerance.