im confused is my plant dieing?? (first grow please help)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bubbabounce, Feb 11, 2013.

1. shes drooping idk whats goin on shes been in the dark her entire life ( 1 week ) does she need sun? less water? ferts? blooms? or is everything straight??

all help greatly appreciated!!
    [​IMG]

2. Man...it pains me to see that pic, light man, light. The soil looks wet. L

3. No nutes/ferts...way too young. Your soil looks like mud so I would say, yes less water, and plants do need light so if they don't get light they will die.

4. god if i knew that i would plant her already but these guides miss things it makes me angry :( can she wait 6 hours or do i need to put ehr in the light right now? i dont want to be seen puttin her in my spot

5. fuck it risk it for the biscuit im puttin her in the spot not lettin her die on me

6. Get rid of clear cup go spend a few bucks on soil drill drainage in new container

7. you need drainage holes in the bottom of that cup also way less water more light she needs to be in light most if not all the time atm there is a good chance at this point she will die even if you dont every thing to save her

8. if she dies, im gonna cry.. anyways im buying 10 bag seeds off a guy tomorrow for 60$ (expensive for bag seeds? yeah if it is no big deal cus if theres a few females i'm going to be able to make that money back and be able to smoke a shit load of bud with friends) so not a HUGE deal, good experience tho, learn from mistakes

9. 60 for some unknown genetics? You could buy a 1/4 ounce of ditch weed and get the same amount of seeds and somthing to smoke

10. Buying bagseed?? Holy @#$%. First off, stop watering that little one and put some light on it. You will have to get that into a non-clear container of some sort with drainage. even a kids sand bucket with holes poked thru the bottom. And I personally get bagseed given to me since you dont know what your getting or if any will even germinate. Could even be crap weed when done.

11. Yeah man just drop on s&h and get some good genetics

12. #12 bubbabounce, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    yeah but i've had problems ordering seeds online, one order got siezed and the other didn't show (its already been a month lol) and i know the guy (not like a best friend but idk.. hes cool) i bought 5 seeds off him and the one in the pic is one of them i had 4/5 germ rate which imo is pretty fair, and the other 3 i overwatered and 2 were put in ferts >_< (i had no soil and thought they would be fine but they died lmao)

yeah its kinda expensive tho

whats s&h

13. Herbies headshop! Have 100% success

14. If the guy has seeds, does he have clones of known females instead of bagseed? You may get some better genetics that way instead of buying seeds all the time. BTW, clones go from as low as $5 to $25 here at medical dispensaries in CA.

15. i doubt he does, i dont know him so well i stopped smoking 4 years ago so i lost a lot of my growers and dealers #'s, kinda startin fresh i guess

16. put her outside and now shes doing great, got 4 small leafs poppin out and got a straight posture like a fuckin marine

keeping the thread off and on, incase i need any more help from yall :D