Im Confused! Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stan, Feb 9, 2003.

1. I have a bit of a problem.

I have been smokin for about 2 years now and this season i have decided to try my first grow, which will be outdoors.
    I have found a great spot, its on the bank of a stream and all other sorts of plants seem to grow there happily enough, i was just wondering, when to plant (June 1st, soi've heard, is this right?), how often should i feed her and when or if i should prune it.

Any advice will be great

2. go to the link under my sig....that will help you.....Peace out....Sid

3. need help, need info. Geographic area, weather, strain, etc. Give some more details (not too many) and help is on the way.

4. Well BCGrower,

Live in Lincolnshire in the UK, the adverage summer temp is about 20 degrees Celsius and the the light frosts start, early mid October. I am thinking of planting on the bank of this little stream, near mine, no one ever goes there and its clean water. The humidity here is ussually around 50%. So really i want a plant that will flower early, produce an ok harvest, and not be to big to avoid detection and something that is easy to grow as this will be my first grow.

Any tips how to stop pests eg slugs and pests.

I asked seeds direct what they think i should buy, giving them the crieria above and they said, Flying Dutchmans Oasis, here is the literature for the plant they suggested...

One of our most popular varieties, Oasis is our Northern Lights#2 selection. A very strong plant, almost spidermite resistant. Good yield, excellent taste and excellent high.

What do you think.

Thanks for the help also sidious!! Greatly appreciated!