I'm confused and I need some answers

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Alex?, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I've been smoking Mary Jane for close to a year now, and loving every second of it, except I keep on hearing all these different things like it kills brain cancer cells and also many negative things (for example, short term memory loss).

My question is...does anyone know all of the positive and negative effects of weed? Do the positives outweigh the negatives or visa versa?

2. There is no long term negative effects
    And yes Short term effects as forgeting things BUT ONLY WHEN YOUR HIGH
    Man your good dont even worry about this shit

3. The only negative side of smoking marijuana is the smoking part. Inhaling any type of smoke is hard on your lungs. Everything else is just gov't propaganda. If your worried about it, I recommend picking up a decent vaporizer, especially if you smoke every day and in your own home. Its also the best way to conserve your buds.

4. #4 McGee, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    There are few proven long term effects. There really isn't any need to worry about things if you moderate your usage and don't get high if you have to do important stuff.

Though some people find that they are more productive while they are high, most have the opposite reaction. Being lazy isn't really negative though...

5. It has more to do with the strain. Sativa's tend to promote a more clear headed productive high. My NYCD was a great smoke, almost like an adderall buzz.

Indica's are your more pain numbing, "lazy" highs..

-C

6. i had no idea weed killed "brain cancer cells" sounds like a plus