Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im confused about the prices of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreshStoner, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Ive been hearing a lot of people buying 1G for 10 $ on here and 2Gs for 20?
    Where I live my prices are:
    1G = 20
    2Gs = 40
    1/8 = 50
    1/2 ounce = 280
    ounce = 560
    are these bad deals? I know that in Colorado the prices are like 10 dollar Gs.
    Please share the prices you have where you live. Most of my friends get the same prices as I do.

2. 560 an ounce is insane. You usually get a discount for buying bulk. I wouln't spend more than 300 and ounce of good stuff.

3. Ya your half oz and oz prices are fucked.

Your best buying like 4 8ths for 200 then 80 more for a half.

4. The prices are pretty normal up until the half ounce. If an eighth is $50 then a quarter (amount between an eighth and a half ounce) should be $100 and the half ounce should be $200. The full ounce should be $400. That's without price breaks. If an eighth is $50 a quarter should be $90-$100, a half ounce should be $180-$200 and the ounce should be like $340-380.

5. #5 Aaagogo, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    IMO, u need a new "dealer"....

the prices that your "dealer" has seems to me that everyone picks up 1g or 2gs at a time, 

btw, 4 x 1/8 = 4 x $50 = $200 for 1/2 ounce... not $280

when u buy more, the price should be cheaper

personally, i don't buy from dealers that sells 1g or 2gs... 

either the people buying from him are morons, or he is a moron... why would anyone pay $40 for 2 grams, and not get 3.5 grams for $50... 

6. That's pretty straiht forward east coast prices, but the half and full oz are insane.