I'm completely fucked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffyredeyes, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Thats unfortunate shit man, may as well lay low till the opportunity comes, theres no good vengeance when you get your hands dirty.

2. if the guys got a shotgun and is a junkie you probably should just let it go then, but i would carry a knife on me if i was you, in case this douche tries to jump you or something.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SsXLMjv6Yc]Men On FIre revenge is a meal best served cold - YouTube[/ame]

Make him give everything back first or let him know shit might get out of hand.

4. "And I don't bust back, because I shoot first" ;)

5. This makes no sense. You said it wasn't him that took it. But, in your first post you said you saw him take it and run off. Also, if it was not him edit the post and take his number out.

6. he said the guy that stole his weed was not the one selling the unmentionable.

7. I thought his house was his car? Correct me if I'm wrong though

8. Still don't understand. But, I called he picked up I said you're fucking with the wrong people.
    He hangs up.

9. Still don't understand. But, I called he picked up I said you're fucking with the wrong people.
    He hangs up.

10. OP i had some fun with the number you supplied lol. bleach in the gas tank was a good idea, it could explode and actually kill the kid though so maybe not so much.

either way; i hope calling the cops solves something cuz its a shitty situation your in. is someone watching over your house while your away? dont want a junkie that wants to kill you thinking your home and breaking in to wreak more havoc.

11. Take your time man. Plan it out and make sure whatever your going to do its going to fuck his life up in one move.

Nice panther chameleon by the way.

12. headshots (quick and easy)

13. #73 Lodi Dodi, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    OP is obviously underage. Anytime someone says "Call him and sound scary!" your probably still in high school. So he probably doesn't have a shotgun.

Also, "investing my lifes worth in bud" is something high school kids do. You don't have money cause your not successful, because your in h.s.

You know where he lives? Tell his mommy and daddy. You know where he's located? Beat his ass.

Keep It Simple Stupid

P.S. Not trying to be a dick, just don't see the need to post on some juvenile shit

14. Also, in that same message, you confirm your name is jeff. SO all one of us has to do is tell that kid, jeff is posting about you online. Which you actually told us to do.

Doesn't seem like a mature situation.

15. Moral of the story: Don't associate with sketch people who do h.

16. [quote name='"Lodi Dodi"']OP is obviously underage. Anytime someone says "Call him and sound scary!" your probably still in high school. So he probably doesn't have a shotgun.

Also, "investing my lifes worth in bud" is something high school kids do. You don't have money cause your not successful, because your in h.s.

You know where he lives? Tell his mommy and daddy. You know where he's located? Beat his ass.

Keep It Simple Stupid

P.S. Not trying to be a dick, just don't see the need to post on some juvenile shit[/quote]

haha get this bullshit out of here there's one of you people in every single thread. some Fucking tweaker stole my money so I tell people to be intimidating and that means I'm underage? and according to you only high school kids don't have money. Right because no college students I know are poor at all. I don't have money because I'm paying for college. All you did was come in here and insult me for no Fucking reason at all. If you "don't need to be posting on some juvenile shit" then get the Fuck out.

17. [quote name='"Rehab4"']This makes no sense. You said it wasn't him that took it. But, in your first post you said you saw him take it and run off. Also, if it was not him edit the post and take his number out.[/quote]

Sorry if that caused confusion. The tweaker that ran with my bud is the same person. a friend told me that he traded my bud for h and I was taking about who traded him not who stole my bud.

18. [quote name='"yamaaha6"']

I thought his house was his car? Correct me if I'm wrong though[/quote]

The house he used to live in. he goes back every couple days but he's mainly staying in his car

19. [quote name='"Ratio"']OP i had some fun with the number you supplied lol. bleach in the gas tank was a good idea, it could explode and actually kill the kid though so maybe not so much.

either way; i hope calling the cops solves something cuz its a shitty situation your in. is someone watching over your house while your away? dont want a junkie that wants to kill you thinking your home and breaking in to wreak more havoc.[/quote]

Lol What did you say?

20. And I don't think he knows where I live so I'm hoping my place is fine.