I'm completely fucked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffyredeyes, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I wouldn't make a big deal out of such a small amount of money and weed....your just going to get yourself in shit if you do anything.Once you grow up a bit you will learn that karma is the best revenge in the end.Dont leave your shit out anymore.

2. Ill be damnded if karma ever did shit satisfactorily the way I wanted it..you want to turn shit around, well u got two hands and a noggin..lets get to work.. 4real

Im a jaded and bitter ass dude but its true though

3. so im going to be gone with my family in oregon until sunday night. if you all wanna fuck with him his number is 14255125282. ive been spreading it around that im not gonna just fuck around over two ounces and he better watch his back so text him saying shit like you shouldn't have fucked with jeff. and shit like that. and definitely call him if you have a deep voice lol. his name is kasey.

4. a couple of my friends broke into his house this morning and told me it wasnt there so hopefully we can find his car soon.

5. lol OP are you from Seattle?

6. Steal his wheels and siphon out his gas.

7. take it back, steal his car.

8. 4chan is npa dawg. C'mon

9. what does npa mean?

10. snohomish/everett do i know you?

11. Wait... you started to believe he was your friend for stealing weed from you?

What is he? Your cat? Pffah!

12. wtf are you talking about, i said i was beginning to think he was my friend before he stole my weed.

13. #53 EdgarOregon100, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    1.Slash tires, preferably all 4
    2.Lay a fat shit on the windshield
    3.Sugar in the gas tank
    ...as a possible extra:
    4.Break all the car windows, and take another shit/piss INSIDE his car...

Can't fucking stand thieving douchebags, especially those that steal drugs...but that's just how I'd handle it. Take care of business however you see fit sir, and be sure to tell everyone you know and everyone he knows what a piece of shit he really is.

Even if you choose to do nothing however this kid has it coming to him I think. People like him aren't well liked for long once the word gets out. :)

14. Bleach works better, destroys the tank lining.

15. Happened to me man, I knew the guy for almost 2 years I always used to smoke at hes house...

He robbed me 350$ but he got worst, The kid was in a juvenile centre for a year and a half and got out of there.

When he robbed me , I went to his house his mom opened the door " Crazy ass mom" I told her that her son owes me 350$ and if he doesn't get it quick he'll be in big trouble.

She called the cops and now hes back in the centre HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

16. dont tell the cops. fuck snitching
    i wouldnt post his number except on this site, that might make things worse for you.

you have to fuck with his physical but also his mental. be creative. get your money. remember, cash rules everything around you. get back your but but more importantly your cream.

17. So guys I don't know what to do, I got a call from one of my friends that sells shit that is unmentionable here (don't worry I only smoke weed) and word is that the kid traded everything for about 60 dollars worth of an unmentionable that starts with an h and ends in eroin. And apparently the kid has a shotgun in his car and is telling everyone he's going to kill me. I'm not about to risk my life over two ounces of weed so I want to call the police on him, only problem is I'm in Oregon right now so how would I go about calling the police back in Washington while I'm down here? I'm going to tell them that he is dealing the unmentionable and that he threatened me with a gun.

18. #58 Barnaby Jones, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    EDIT:

at this point he is just a junkie.
    best thing you could do is call the cops and tell them that there is a man on heroin who wants you dead, and that this makes you feel unsafe.

legit unsafe.

Since it seems like your going to have to call the cops take a minuite to think about what you are going to say. Know your rights. And dont be a dumbass and admit to anything.
    i also feel the need to mention that this thread is now evidence

19. Doesn't sound like that dealers much of a friend if he took something stolen from his friends, Maybe you should do his ass wrong.

20. It wasn't him that took it it was another kid he knows that was slanging h