I'm completely fucked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffyredeyes, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Lol at the visual of him just grabbing a jar. If you had it sitting out randomly while people walk in and out of the smoke spot it's bound to happen. Live and learn and stop promoting violence. We all know what should be done, leave it at that. He needs encouragement not jail time :D

2. well i personally wouldnt have let him get that far if i just saw him steal my shit but i gotta go poop so gl.

3. thats why i dont leave my shit laying around

4. #24 walterbishop, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    When are people going to realize, you don't let people you have only known for a month into your damn crib. Don't even let them know where you live! It's a wonder we have the highest murder rate in the U.S.

That said, OP I hope you find that doucher and get something back.

5. haha i slept in my old bmw when i was homeless.

wasn't very comfy. i had to fold the front seats down so there would be enough room to curl up in the back seat.

but OP, this is one case i would advocate smashing his car if he's not in it/no-one's around when you see it next. i love bmw's and all i just think this guy has it coming to him. fucking punk taking your shit and running.

6. Ideally if you want to counter this douchey-ass move it should be untraceable so he doesnt try to retaliate.. hes expecting u to scope around his normal spots..

Would he be the type of stupid fuck to brag about it to friends? If not, talk to them and find out where hes chilling around now like invite them to smoke and see where they hang.. now violence is for people that cant outsmart the situation. If youre sly you can come at night, scope his license plates then next day try to confront him face to face with a few friends..if this doesnt work you got revenge on his silly ass with the plates..call it in, call it innnn

7. I would tell you to slash three of his tires so he can't file an insurance claim but that's the childish side of me talking. Personally I would drop it and cut my losses.

8. find his beamer and fuck the windows up and the doors, key his paint and make sure you do enough damage to that shit to recoup your money...

however dont do it immediately because if he calls the cops and your excuse is 'he stole my bud' you're fucked.
    edit: orrrr... this happened to my dad once in the 70s or 80s. one bastard of a traffic warden gave my dad a ticket/clamped him afetr the line had been painted under his car... so wait til he goes to sleep and clamp his car :3

9. Fuck his car up, go to his girlfriends house and talk to her (dont hurt her though, 340$ is nothing, even when life is cheap) and if you aren't over it by then, fuck him up! :)

10. I cant help but say that it probably wasn't a good idea to tie up[ "all the money to your name" in some bud... Nevertheless he definitely has some bad days coming his way.

Personally I would try to resolve the situation without violence but that may be tough he sounds desperate.

Desperate men are the cause of a lot of the worlds problems and can be very dangerous.

Handle this situation with care and you should come out unscathed.

Does this guy seem like the kind of person that would have a gun and be willing to use it?

11. There is only one option ; you're going to have to rape his Father.

Really though what a scumbag. Don't let him get away with that shit since you know he did it...

12. Find his car and remove the spark so he can't start it, then ambush his ass while he's sitting in the car with a soaked rag to the face.

Then tie him up to a chair and torture his punk ass until he coughs upm the cash or bud.

Dam I hope nobody ever screws me for their sake.

:smoke:

13. Go get his girl and take her out for a drink then take her home for some lovin take pictures and send them to his phone...

14. You only knew him for a month and yet he lived as sketchy as he does? Damn, you're pretty open with your trust, like me. But fuck his world up.

Hmm... Hope you find him OP, and if you do, make him seriously regret it. Destroy his livelihood. Thieves are scum and should be treated as such.

15. Wow, fuck this guy. If that ever happened to me id find his little crack head ass and make him wish he never stole from you again..WTF seriously, 2 ounces? This guys got some balls or hes retarted, im going with hes a ratard since hes living in a car.

What a low life motherfucker, good luck finding him man. Woop his ass.

16. Fingers? Cut his dick off. Thats something no man can live without

17. Awe...pretty little beamer with KEY MARKS and FLAT tires....that sucks!

18. dude you got the highest murder rate in the U.S because fuckin everyone have guns

Thats crazy :eek:

19. You should just put his number on here so we can all bag on him

20. If I was you,i'll find him.Get a couple of men with me.Get hold of him and his car.Tell him to get the money the same day.If he won't,ill beat him and jack anything from him that cost's that much money.