Im canadian eh!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stonedfighter, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Hey guys...im new to this site but long time Mary J lover....a little about myself....im high lol.... smoke weed daily,love to fight MMA, read alot, Im a gamer and a traveler. Speaking of wich, im actually heading to Europe backpacking for a year (Stoner's dream :D)....gonna be hitting up Amsterdamn for sure...cant wait for those brownies. So yeah just saying hello....if anyone has anygood lesser known places to go sight seeing or have a reefer and relax in Europe im all ears haha. Peace

2. Welcome to the site.........from Scotland myself, weeds not a huge thing here, it is class C, they're gonna change again next year to class B, but the police said that they weren't gonna prosecute anyone caught with personal amounts..........so walking about with a J is no big deal, but just don't rub it in anyones face and you'd be fine........Amsterdams amazing, you'll love the feeling of freedom..........there's a place in Denmark, it may be in Copehagen, where weeds practically legal.........Think Portugal may be too........best to check here

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_law.shtml

Peace out..........Sid

3. I'm from Canada, but going to school in Belgium right now. I've being to amsterdam once and am going again in a few days. You have to go to amsterdam I'd recommend trying to stay at the flying pig hostel it's amazing, top ten in the world, and cheap. Weed is easily accessible in the netherlands you can get it everywhere, just beware of tourist traps, because there are a lot.

Your number one traveling guide for weed should be this site.

It's really awesome and accurate and will give you everything you need for finding what you want in foreign places, as well as laws, and words of caution. Which is definitely something to be aware of. The laws will often change drastically depending on which country your in, and with the open borders of europe its sometimes easy to forget this. Weed is legal in Belgium as well in small amounts, you can grow and possess it, but not sell it. PM if you have questions, because I'd be willing to answer everything, and give you as much help as possible and even a helping hand in your travels if I'm around well your on your trip. Peace and happy toking:smoke: